Miami Ladies: plz tell me where to find these!

CarLiTa

Hey ladies, I have been searching for some unrefined shea butter and some virgin coconut oil , but can't seem to find any. I'm a teenager and can't travel far to find those, lol, so I typed it into the search engine and tried to find places in North Miami/North Miami Beach where they sell them.

I found this African Art & Design INC in North Miami Beach that says that it carries African Shea butter , i'm guessing it is unrefined.

I need more options b/c I can't find the coconut oil. Any Miami ladies got some and can tell me where they got it pretty please? I'm also going to seek the help of my mother in finding them cuz she got me some pure rose water before from a Haitian store. PLEASE HELP ME... thanx :)

Hi Carlita,

You may want to try the whole foods market on biscayne and 200th(past aventura mall) for the coconut oil..if not there, you may be able to find the coconut oil at Publix or a Spanish supermarket.

Thanx a lot NIcagirl, do you know if the one at Publix is virgin coconut oil? I did a search and found some old threads and someone said there is coconut oil at Wal-Mart, next time I go I'll try to pick some up.

I agree, I think the Whole Foods on Biscayne is probably your best bet for those items. It definitely would have to be some type of health food store, and that's the only one I know of in that area...

Back