METRO DETROIT OCTOBER MEETING PHOTOS

Tai

We had our Detroit area meeting this past Saturday. Despite some major freeway drama, we had a great time. We all walked away with some pretty good freebies provided by Surge, Elasta, Kenra, and Elucence. We all shared some great hair tips and got some very good hair growing advice from Stephanie, who managed to grow her natural hair from shoulder length to waist length in approximately 2 years.

Here's a few pics from our meeting.

October Metro Detroit pics The password is lhcf. If that link doesn't work for some reason, the link is also in my signature. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Darn I wish there was a meeting near NM so I could attend. That is so cool that the companys sent those products. Especially Surge, since it is not sold here. Great pics!!!

Nice to finally put faces to the ladies. You all look very nice. I'm glad everyone had a great time.

You ladies look great. It was such a great turn out for the Detroit meeting.
Whomever brought all of the Sugge items must run for preseident. /images/graemlins/clap.gif

Great pics ladies. I want a goodie bag.
sad-smiley-040.gif

Thanks Tai, I love looking at lhcf meeting pics! Everyone looks great and the products are amazing!

Wow!!! /images/graemlins/trampoline.gif We've got a thriving little chapter!!! I'm happy to see all the new faces and lovely hair. But noticeably missing is Miss Tai!!!! Who did all the hardwork of acquiring the freebies!! You're the BEST TAI!!! /images/graemlins/kiss.gif

I'm sorry I couldn't make this one, but I'll be front and center next time!!! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

We did have a great meeting. I'm glad we had such a good turn out. I can't wait for the December meeting.

I am out of all the pics taken. Someone managed to get a group shot of all of us taken by our waiter but he only snapped one. He didn't seem to thrilled to be our picture taker. I'm not sure which one of us has the full group shot.

We missed you and Starze7, Honeycomb, and Dion, Sengschick. How did the wedding planning go over the weekend?

You ladies must have had a lot of fun! So the companies sent all of you full sized samples??? What did you tell them in order for them to do that? What a great idea! /images/graemlins/up.gif

I contact companies first via email. I let them know about the forum and that we have regional meetings and basically that I'm interested in getting samples. I usually try and tell them what I want. Sometimes I get what I ask for, sometimes I don't. Don Lee from Surge and Camille Watson from Elasta are extremely helpful.

Back