men who cook

Yep nothing sexier than that.

Too bad I never found one that could cook:look:

My mom always says I have to cook for my husband. I'm like why can't he cook for me sometimes. :ohwell:

I love a man who can cook...because I can't :look:

I think it would be romantic to spend an evening having your man teach you how to cook something :yep:

It is wonderful to have a man who can cook and it is very sexy, thank you for mentioning it, that is another on my list of husband requirements and he can cook.

I'm soo blessed that my SO loves to cook. On Sundays sometimes he even likes to go over my parents house and make dinner for everyone. It's pretty important that my SO know how to cook...especially since I don't eat meat and won't cook it often...and I don't tend to be attracted to male vegetarians (yes, very hypocritical of me...lol). I think it's so cute when he does all his culinary tofu experiments for me. Aww.

He can't bake though...lol...but I'm quite good at that.

That's one of the many things I love about my FH - he can COOK. His cooking is actually the best I've ever had (don't tell my mom I said that, though, lol).

I love a man who can cook...because I can't :look:

I think it would be romantic to spend an evening having your man teach you how to cook something :yep:

Same here, and... great idea! I think I'm gonna suggest that to my boyfriend for Valentine's Day! I'm going to burn down the kitchen ~_~ haha

My SO loves to cook, thank goodness! He's a huge Food Network/Iron Chef fan.

We have a long distance relationship right now, but whenever we're together, he insists on cooking at least one big meal for me...who am I to refuse? :lachen:

In fact, we're both wanting to cook for the other this V Day...we've decided to compromise and cook together. Nothing like sharing a kitchen with the one you love. :lick:

Tell me about it. Man I wish my bf could cook. I think I'm going to sign him up for cooking classes because I am sick and tired of cooking all the time and I'm not having it anymore! His ass is going to learn how to cook if it's the last thing he does on this earth.

My baby gets experimental.

He'll get some faraway look in his eyes... and be like "I'm making Shrimp Bisque tonight..." and he'll go do it.

He cooks for us more than I do... because he'll eat his food just the way he likes it... and I just be planning too much.

One weekend the SO fixed me porkchops and spaghetti. :yep:
Then that next morning he made a pancake breakfast. :lick:
Lord, I love that man. :grin:

My baby gets experimental.

He'll get some faraway look in his eyes... and be like "I'm making Shrimp Bisque tonight..." and he'll go do it.

He cooks for us more than I do... because he'll eat his food just the way he likes it... and I just be planning too much.

sounds so much like my SO!

My SO just started cooking more and I'm so excited/happy. :grin: I had already gotten use to him not cooking, so I told him I'd do all the cooking in the house and he can do the cooking on the grill. He went from not cooking at all, to cooking on the grill, and now he's bringing it inside.

I love a man that can cook. I only knew one that could and I never did taste his food (because I usually ate before I got there) but it looked good from looking at it. :ohwell: I miss him. :sad:

Yep nothing sexier than that.

Too bad I never found one that could cook:look:

My mom always says I have to cook for my husband. I'm like why can't he cook for me sometimes.
:ohwell:

yeah, my mum is the same :ohwell:. i'd love it if a man if a pro in the kitchen; too bad all the dudes i know can only really toast some bread and put some baked beans on top (english speciality :barf:)

Last edited:
Back