Men Fall in Love...

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
I just wanted to share these from the Bible...

Wives don't give up when he 'appears' unloving. Singles don't despair because 'he's' not 'there' with you, yet.

Only believe....

Look at these men from the word of God...

Look what Adam gave up for Eve. Adam knew firsthand from God, 'not' to touch the forbidden fruit. Yet he loved Eve and took from her hand whatever she offered him. He wasn't tricked, he loved her too much to take the blame alone.

Abraham loved Sarah. He could have taken several women with him when God called him from his homeland, yet it was only Sarah he wanted beside him. It wasn't Hagar he cried over; it was the sending away of his son, Ishmeal.

Jacob loved Rachel, with all of his heart. He endured years of heartache in labor until he could marry her.

Moses loved Zeporah, his wife...a Black woman.

Boaz loved Ruth. Hmmmmm, look how much. "For the man will not rest until the matter is settled today." Boaz, became Ruth's 'Kinsmen Redeemer". He travelled to a foreign land to redeem her as his wife.

The King...loved Esther. He didn't have to; and although God had a plan to use this man for the saving of 'his' people, God still could have done so with or without the king. Yet this King fell in love with a woman, not of his own and was willing to give up even up to 'half' of his kingdom for her. He even said so, thrice... ;).

Men still love women to this very day. They really do. And I know there's a man who truly loves each of you. No matter where he is or what he's done or hasn't done...and for single ladies, whoever he is...he loves you.

Don't give up on our men...they really do love us.

Last edited:
Shimmie that truly made me almost cry! That was sooo deep! Thank you again for your words of encouragement. You are an AWESOME woman of God!

Love you,
GG

GlamourGirl said:
Shimmie that truly made me almost cry! That was sooo deep! Thank you again for your words of encouragement. You are an AWESOME woman of God!

Love you,
GG

Thank you , GG. I love you too. I also added one more man who loved, to the list above. "The King" and Queen Esther. ;) That's some love.

Shimmie said:

Wives don't give up when he 'appears' unloving. Singles don't despair because 'he's' not 'there' with you, yet.

Only believe....

Look what Adam gave up for Eve. Adam knew firsthand from God, 'not' to touch the forbidden fruit. Yet he loved Eve and took from her hand whatever she offered him. He wasn't tricked, he loved her too much to take the blame alone.

Abraham loved Sarah. He could have taken several women with him when God called him from his homeland, yet it was only Sarah he wanted beside him. It wasn't Hagar he cried over; it was the sending away of his son, Ishmeal.

Jacob loved Rachel, with all of his heart. He endured years of heartache in labor until he could marry her.

Boaz loved Ruth. Hmmmmm, look how much. "For the man will not rest until the matter is settled today." Boaz, became Ruth's 'Kinsmen Redeemer". He travelled to a foreign land to redeem her as his wife.

The King...loved Esther. He didn't have to; and although God had a plan to use this man for the saving of 'his' people, God still could have done so with or without the king. Yet this King fell in love with a woman, not of his own and was willing to give up even up to 'half' of his kingdom for her. He even said so, thrice... ;).

Men still love women to this very day. They really do. And I know there's a man who truly loves each of you. No matter where he is or what he's done or hasn't done...and for single ladies, whoever he is...he loves you.

Yeah, I am shutting right now love, love this info this is the kind of love worth waiting for. THank Shimmie Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

star said:
Yeah, I am shutting right now love, love this info this is the kind of love worth waiting for. THank Shimmie Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

Hey sweet Darlin' ;). I'm glad this has you shouting :yep: For this is how love is meant to be.

Situations aren't always ideal and always far from 'perfect', yet we still love. And 'our' men are worth waiting for; but even more, we are worth their seeking after. "Our" expectations (theirs and ours) shall not be disappointed. In Jesus' precious and holy name, Amen. ;)

Shimmie, you give such fantastic posts! Very inspirational, and I agree with you. I have seen men in love, not as often as I have seen women, but one can always see how much they are willing to do for the women they love:)

Shimmie, This is a great post. You could also mention that Ruth was probably a black woman since she was from the land of Moab... But I wasn't sure why this was important...

Thanks for sharing your heart...

ETA: I will try to make this my last comment on race in the Bible.

Shimmie said:

Only believe....

Last edited:
Darn you Shimmie...You got me all emotional so early in the morning! :lol:

THANK YOU FOR THIS POST!!!
The story of Jacob and Ruth has always been my FAVORITE love story. (Besides Christ's love for us) They should really make a movie out of it and set in present times..that story is where it's at!

kelouis75 said:
Shimmie, This is a great post. You could also mention that Ruth was probably a black woman since she was from the land of Moab... But I wasn't sure why this was important...

Thanks for sharing your heart...

ETA: I will try to make this my last comment on race in the Bible.

I believe that Ruth was Black, also. We need our history to be made known. It's grounding for us.

Also, :kiss:...I know the warmth of your heart. Don't ever forget that, love. ;)

Thanks for posting these beautiful reminders, Shimmie! I hope that GOD sends a Boaz just for you!!!

Sashaa08 said:
Thanks for posting these beautiful reminders, Shimmie! I hope that GOD sends a Boaz just for you!!!
Aaawwww, thank you sweetheart :kiss:

I pray this for you as well, and if he's already in your life, I thank and praise God that his love for you shall increase daily and that he loves you as Jesus loves us...far beyond the measure of words and works.

Now as for Boaz, this means he's coming on a horse.... :lol: I guess I'd better 'saddle' up. ;)

Shimmie said:
I believe that Ruth was Black, also. We need our history to be made known. It's grounding for us.

Also, :kiss:...I know the warmth of your heart. Don't ever forget that, love. ;)

Thanks! I know... It's great when God blesses us with a pure love for all people.:kiss: Have a great day! :D May you have peace and joy now and forevermore. :lol:

p31woman said:
Darn you Shimmie...You got me all emotional so early in the morning! :lol:

THANK YOU FOR THIS POST!!!
The story of Jacob and Ruth has always been my FAVORITE love story. (Besides Christ's love for us) They should really make a movie out of it and set in present times..that story is where it's at!

((( Loving Hugs ))) Darlin'....;)

Back