Men and Kids????

TLC1020

Do men go through the same phase of wanting children just the same as women do? As women age some begin to yarn having a baby especially since some put off having children until they finish college and enter the workforce.. I wonder do men feel the same way?????

I wonder too. I've been wanting children for the past year. I see pregnant women and I feel all soft inside. I'm not having any until at least 4-5 years from now because I have educational and career goals to meet (and because I'm really hesitant to let some man make himself a permanent part of my life and tie me down by fathering his brats on me) but I would still love to meet a man who yearns for children and adores them as much as I do. My two exes loved to talk about our future children, but apart from them, it seems that most high quality, awesome men either don't want children or wouldn't mind them, but aren't yearning or drooling over babies (it seems that it's the fools and nickel-and-dime dudes who want a brood of kids ASAP :rolleyes:).

Last edited:
I think some men can go through the yearning phase.

When I held SO's newborn nephew, the look in his eyes scared me :rolleyes:

This is DEFINITELY true, especially when they get around cute babies, AND when they are ready to settle down. My SO was SERIOUSLY talking about having a baby recently for a loooong time and we are in no way ready! I get the bug, too, but then I have to snap back to reality and realize that I am too broke and too young for a baby right now! :perplexed

Back