Memphis Ladies....

Tonya

Are you natural, texturized, relaxed, pressed, transitioning?

What salon do you go to?

Where do you find your checpest products?

What is your length?

I am texturized still wanting to transition to natural. COntemplating a BC (thanks to Bubbln)

I do my hair at home.

I shop all over but I frequent C and P.

I am just passing my neck surrently just touching the VERY top of my back.

Are you natural, texturized, relaxed, pressed, transitioning? I am currently relaxed but I will start my transition to natural in June(w/o the BC) but with braids.

What salon do you go to? I stopped going but I use to go to Health Hair(I think that's the name) and Pefected Image on Quince.

Where do you find your checpest products? Golden beauty supply located in the Poplar Plaza(I only shop there b/c it is located close to my house....the prices are so not low to me
smile.gif

What is your length? Chin but it is damaged(has severe breakage along the hairline and in the back).

I do my hair at home.
Can you do mine
smile.gif
!!!
I shop all over but I frequent C and P.
Where is C and P located in relations to the U of M?
I am just passing my neck surrently just touching the VERY top of my back. Wow you have a good amount of length
smile.gif
!!!

Warmest regards,

C and P, there is two. One on Lamar and Airways and another out in the Hickory HOOD area! I take it you are a student?
How are you goign to wear your hair for the summeR?
Ia m doing falls, cornrows and maybe some more individuals.

Hi,
Yes, I am a nursing student at the U of M. Do you attend the U of M? I want to get braids next week....can you rec anyone to for me to go to? Not sure about the style but anything that I can put into a pony b/c the lil one is taking swimming lessons this summer and I just started to exercise. what are falls?
Off to get the lil one's lunch and get him ready for nap time. TTYS!

Yes I am a U of M student but I think I am going to leave and go to Community college to raise my GPA and then transfer to Crigton. I got my braids done at SARE african braiding shop (pic in my album) They charged 180 and I LOVED them. My sister does cornrows ofr a reasonable price. Falls are half wig...I also have plenty pics of those in my album as well.

Hi ladies I am from Memphis but am now going to school in Alabama. I used to get my hair done at Shear Image on Winchester and ?Kirby. I am relaxed and my hair is fast approaching shoulder length. When I'm home I buy products from C and P (in Hickory Hood) and from B and P on Wichester.

Hiya sweetie,
We must meet-I am attending the second session of summer school at the U of M----pls let's meet
smile.gif
!
Thanks so much for getting back to me! Those braids look awesome
smile.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif
!! May I ask what type of hair you used and how many bags and how you 'cared' for them while they were in? How long did you let them stay in/can they remain in the hair? Did you have to take down each braid one by one? I could not find their number in the phone book will call info for it. Quick ?:should I cut off some of my damaged ends before I get the braids or have them braided all up together? I am going to PM(pls feel free to do the same for me anytime
smile.gif
with some questions that I ask the lovely member bublnbrnsuga earlier!!! TTYS!!

TIA
Tishee

I am relaxed.

I have gone to Affter Effects, De;Cor Day Salon, and A Sharper Image Hair Salon.

I shop for products at After Effects Beauty Supply and B&P.

I am neck length.

I am also a grad student at U of M. I will take a class on campus 1st session and an online class second session.

I've been attending the community college to save $$$$...when I go to the salon, I go to Renee at Rachel's Day Spa downtown. The shampoo tech there gives the best shampoos (I'd rather her do them than my hairdresser) and she is absolutely fabulous at getting me in and out. Rachel's is a white-owned spot and, apparently, they don't play that have-clients-sitting-around-all-day-waiting mess. I've never been disappointed in the 1 1/2 years of going there. I just wish I could afford to go more often.

I was just wonderinmg about Decor. I saw them in Essence. Were you pleased?
Rachel's? Are they expensive?
so many of us gathering here i remeber when it was just TS ANGEL and I. We shoudl opt for a meeting! I know bubbln is down...who else is interetsed? Tishee...PM headed your way with your answers....

Back