Membership expiration

PinkSkates

Aloha Admins...
my membership expires in a few days.
Do I have to renew manually or will the software automatically renew my membership?

ETA: How come I'm not able to change my name from 'pinkskates' to 'PinkSkates'?
I've tried and I get the message I'm not allowed to do so.????

Last edited:
Aloha Admins...
my membership expires in a few days.
Do I have to renew manually or will the software automatically renew my membership?

ETA: How come I'm not able to change my name from 'pinkskates' to 'PinkSkates'?
I've tried and the I get the message I'm not allowed to do so.????

It will automatically update you.:yep:

You have to contact a mod the change your name.:yep:

om forgive me cause imma little slow
will it update you even if you just have a 1 year membership?? I think mine will be expiring soon as well
I dont think that I did a cycle plan

I have the same question. I know I signed up for lhcf in april of last year but I haven't gotten any notice by email about renewing and I'm not signed up for automatic renewal.

I signed up in April last year too. got automatic renewal for only 5 bucks it was then, tried to add the additional $1.50 and was charged another full $6.50 total of $11.50

I signed up in April last year too. got automatic renewal for only 5 bucks it was then, tried to add the additional $1.50 and was charged another full $6.50 total of $11.50

Is it worth 11.50? Why would you try to add the extra 1.50? You are honest huh. I believe the 6.50 is just for new members. I think.

Mine had auto renewed but I didn't want that. I followed directions from previous post to click cancel subscription. I only wanted to get rid of the auto renewal feature. So my question is do I have to resubmit payment for the year or did it just get rid of the auto-renew? Thanks :)

Back