Meltdown!!! Can't Go Through Holiday Weekend Like This...HELP!

I just responded to another recent BCer that says she's experiencing something similar :yep: Thought I'd share my post from there. I agree that it might be good to start with a good clarify.

Since your BC is still pretty recent your hair is not quite as curly, probably, as it will be as it grows out. To define your curls and keep your hair moisturized, consider rinsing or cowashing often and possibly using the techniques mentioned at http://www.tightlycurly.com. The curly primer technique has been a life saver for me. I heard about it in a thread created a little while ago: Fantasia IC Gel + Curly Primer Method=OMG HAIR!!!!!!!!

Meeee toooo! Plus I'm on my laptop in the dark and you know how bugs are attracted to that lil bit of light lol!

Anyway, I know you've gotten a lot of suggestions already, hope something is working out for you. Whatever your hair is looking like this weekend, rock it with confidence! Did you recently BC? You might be around some people this weekend who haven't seen your hair since you cut it, so showing them that you love your hair will help them to be more open-minded to it.

I BC'd last Friday...so there are quite a few people who haven't seen me.

Yes I have been rocking with confidence, and since using different product last night it feels better all ready. Looking forward to seeing how it looks styled.

Big chops arnt going to always be a breeze!!! I'm fearing when the time comes to do mine... But yous lookss good on you!!! Looks like its going to take some searching to find what will work for you all over agin but thats the fun in it!!!

It would be funner (yes I made up the word LOL) if someone else was paying for it...LMBO!

Back