Megatek is taking forever to get here VENTING

Princess2010

I've been waiting for that stuff for the longest. I've made other orders of the course of two weeks and they got here before it has. I ordered it back on the 10th of January, im worried that i might recieve my order and that was a waste of my money, and im mad, and i really wanted to try the megatek i heard great things about it and every other growth aid ive used has not worked this was my last growth aid to try and use, Did it take awhile for yall to recieive your order? I don't know what to do?

I got mine from a horse store in my area.
I did the same couldn't wouldn't wait for it to come in the mail :grin:

That being said. Call the company you ordered it from and find out what is up? Then demand customer satisfaction. ITs been over two weeks and that is a long time in my book. Unless it is made to order perfume, scrubs, etc then I am willing to wait up to 2 months for my goodies.:lick:

TQ

i feel the same way as you. i ordered curls whipped cream and cantu leave in at the beginning of January and i still havent received it. i ordered something from the same place before and it didnt take this long so i dunno whats up.

Sorry that it's taking so long. I ordered megatek last wednesday from easypetstore.com and received it on saturday. Maybe you email them for a tracking number... Hope it comes soon!

Sorry that it's taking so long. I ordered megatek last wednesday from easypetstore.com and received it on saturday. Maybe you email them for a tracking number... Hope it comes soon!
i just called the company and they said that they have no idea why its taking that long for it to be shipped, because my payment was already accpeted so there was no reason for any problems...idk maybe i try your option...thanks again

I ordered mine next day delivery (it was the only option). It arrived today so am trying to find a good regimen to start with.

Can you go down to the store to speak to someone, cancel your order online/ on phone and go to a pet store to get it in person. Thats what I would do if they had kept me waiting so long.

I ordered it from the Eygss-online website, because i wanted to make sure i was getting the reall Megatek and not a cheapie imitation,

Depending on where you live, this product may available close to home. That was my experience. You may have to dirve a little out of the way, but you should check and see if it is in your city/town or surrounding areas.

Yeah I ordered mine from Ebay like last Thursday and it got here last night. I was going nuts. YOu should have seen me refreshing the USPS tracking page. LOL. It was worth it! But I feel like I should get a jump start on the next order so I won't be without it!

I thought that mine took a long time until I reread the email that I received from them that stated in the fine lines that the mega tek was backordered, and a shipping date was not set. Ummm so maybe you should check and see if it was backordered.

ITS HERE ITS FINALLY HERE IM SO EXCITED, I HAVE A FEELINNG I MAY NEED TO ORDER MORE NOW, SO I HAVE SOME READY FOR WHEN THIS BOTTLE RUNS OUT :grin:

Back