MegaTek in stores?

belleama

Ladies, I know there must be someone living in or around Richmond, VA who can tell me where to get Megatek in the store. Please help!

I have OCT already but after just one use. I'm realizing that this little bottle is not going to last me a whole month. :nono:

This is why I cant see myself committing to OCT. The cost is crazy and I can substitute that system

This is why I cant see myself committing to OCT. The cost is crazy and I can substitute that system

In their defense I'm VERY heavy handed but it might really last several months longer. I'm just nervous about not having a back up really nervous. I think its some kindof illness... :ohwell:

In their defense I'm VERY heavy handed but it might really last several months longer. I'm just nervous about not having a back up really nervous. I think its some kindof illness... :ohwell:

lmao i feel you:grin:
my total came up to 64**
and i mixed it with Castor oil
and i wanted to mix a little in my suave conditioner:lick:

this is my second time using it and im at half i bottle im only putting it in my scalp and it still isnt enough to last a month:wallbash:

can i mix one drop with suave? or vo5

well babes. . . I live in PG (I know that is not EVEN close). . . but I just did a google such for like horseries and stable shops and stuff in the area. and then I called the closest one, and asked if they had it in stock.

well babes. . . I live in PG (I know that is not EVEN close). . . but I just did a google such for like horseries and stable shops and stuff in the area. and then I called the closest one, and asked if they had it in stock.

Thanks!! I'l try that. Sadly I don't think I can buy any yet. :( I forgot I was on a no buying challenge for this month!! :cry:

Back