Mega-Tek Spray?? Anyone heard of it??

KizzieNapps

I found a local store that sales Eqyss Mega-Tek and when I talked to the sales clerk over the phone he said they have the regular bottle along with a spray. Does anyone know what the spray does or even what it is? Should I not worry about it? I'm going to pick up the MT this afternoon.

Eqyss Mega-Tek has many different products. I have the mega-tek rehydrant botanical spray. Is that it? I have not seen a spray for the rebuilder. The rebuilder is a hair growth aid the spray is a moisturizer.

I found a local store that sales Eqyss Mega-Tek and when I talked to the sales clerk over the phone he said they have the regular bottle along with a spray. Does anyone know what the spray does or even what it is? Should I not worry about it? I'm going to pick up the MT this afternoon.

Hey jluvztweety I posted this thread There are alot of mt products and I need to see if other pople had the same here is the link http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=278263

I have been using the avocado mist and the botanical spray for about a week with the cell rebulider. I hav e braids so I dont know how the mositure is. I think I will take the braides out and use the products on my natural hair. If you get the products post the photos.

hth

Back