Mega Tek/ OCT users

Miz_Complexity

Hi ladies I want to try Mega Tek / OCT products but there are so many pages to look at for information. I want to know which products to try.

What products are you ladies using... There is a local store here that sells Eqyss Products but I dont know where to start. I am so lost.

Are you ladies using the shampoo, detangalers,conditioners and the gels.

If you ladies respond please list specific products that you are using and the bottle size thanks.

TIA

bumping

I know there are alot of thread and I really can't sit and read all of the post . that are aout there. I am I really don't want to ask the sales people the store I could just picture their looks.

Hi ladies I want to try Mega Tek / OCT products but there are so many pages to look at for information. I want to know which products to try.

What products are you ladies using... There is a local store here that sells Eqyss Products but I dont know where to start. I am so lost.

Are you ladies using the shampoo, detangalers,conditioners and the gels.

If you ladies respond please list specific products that you are using and the bottle size thanks.

TIA

HELLO Miz_Complexity :hiya:

Take a look at my photo albums, I have photo's of the products that I use. I don't use the shampoo because I have an organic shampoo (aubrey Oranics) that works great at getting my hair clean so that the MT can penetrate and it's gentler to my hair & Scalp. MT 16ounce, Cream Rinse 16 ounce, Botanical Spray 32 ounce. One day I'm gonna get that Super Detangler! :yep:

Happy hair growing :grin:

:cowgirl:

I am currently using the Ovation Cell Therapy 12 oz bottle. I wear wigs during the week and baggie(four braids with OCT and a shower cap under my wig cap). I have been doing this for about 8 weeks with good results. My hair is stronger and definitely thicker. The product is long lasting--I would probably use 3 bottles a year....I am still on my first at this time and i do it all week(break on the weekends)...i have 4/ab and Z textured hair that is mid back. I have a thin spot on the right side.

Back