Mega-Tek and Bee-Mine are the truth!

Smiley79

I started using Mega-Tek and Bee-Mine (I alternate btwn the two) about a month ago and I am amazed by the progress that I can feel thus far. And you ladies were dead on...the growth is thick and full yet soft; this mean a lot to a girl like me who has always been stuck with thin lifeless hair. And my edges are filling in gradually as well.

Last edited:
That's great to hear another review about these 2 products....I do MT about 3 times a week...and on my the Non-Mega-Tek nights, I simpy apply the BeeMine sparingly on the scalp as instructed and I apply to my thin edges. So far so good...I'll keep y'all posted.

Smiley you are dead wrong for not posting any pics! LOL jk I'm glad you're getting good progress and thick soft hair. I think I'm going to go ahead and get these too, I've been eyeing both for quite a while.

Last edited:
I keep saying I'm going to order Bee Mine but I still haven't done it. I think I'm going to try this.

I want to try bee mine. Platinum I'm exactly the same lol I say I'll order it but haven't got around to doing it.

I have my MT already. It's working but I want to try something combined.

I've been alternating nightly between Bee Mine and Ovation. I actually thought my hair was growing slower. But the new growth is just so soft that I am able to manage it better.

Back