Meeting the Parents

lady_godiva

I have a friend that I like, but he is not my boyfriend. He just told me last week that he wants me to meet his parents who live in another country and will be returning this month. What does this mean? Does he want me meet them because I am a friend of his or could this mean more?

It could mean something, and then again, it might not.

Until he says something directly to you about where you two stand, I wouldn't assume anything.

I am waiting on your book.

:kiss:

Once I'm married, I'll write it! :) Gotta seem credible, ya know? ;)

I'm speaking from experience on this one. I've met a whole lot of parents (although never parents from other countries)... obviously, I'm not with any of the dudes whose parents I met, and I met a number of these parents when I was just hanging out with these guys (and not officially in a relationship).

I'm about to meet another parent later this month... although dude did tell his dad that I'm his girlfriend. :look: So that's a plus!

:kiss:

Once I'm married, I'll write it! :) Gotta seem credible, ya know? ;)

I'm speaking from experience on this one. I've met a whole lot of parents (although never parents from other countries)... obviously, I'm not with any of the dudes whose parents I met, and I met a number of these parents when I was just hanging out with these guys (and not officially in a relationship).

I'm about to meet another parent later this month... although dude did tell his dad that I'm his girlfriend. :look: So that's a plus!

Congrats to you! :yep: I'm still waiting on that day. I haven't been pushing anything yet, so I don't think it will happen anytime soon.

I agree that you will probably need to just ask him to know for sure. :yep: That's probably what I would do.

Back