Me no likey!

syze6

I like to color but I have noticed that hubby likes me to be the aggressor A LOT! I have no issue with it sometimes but all the time NOT! He has this thing with feeling like I'm taking sex from him and it really gets to me. I don't have all night to entertain a man who is playing hard to get. Once I spark it he's off and running but it has gotten a bit annoying. My GF think I should be happy to just be coloring! LOL! I Know men like to feel desired, and this is the age of women, but I can do without a man constantly wanting to lay on his back and get served up!

I like to color but I have noticed that hubby likes me to be the aggressor A LOT! I have no issue with it sometimes but all the time NOT! He has this thing with feeling like I'm taking sex from him and it really gets to me. I don't have all night to entertain a man who is playing hard to get. Once I spark it he's off and running but it has gotten a bit annoying. My GF think I should be happy to just be coloring! LOL! I Know men like to feel desired, and this is the age of women, but I can do without a man constantly wanting to lay on his back and get served up!

Have you discussed this with your DH? Nothing worse than someone who is selfish when it comes to sex. It's the best when both ppl are putting in effort to please the other person.

What does he do if you don't initiate? Do y'all just not have sex at all?

Have you discussed this with your DH? Nothing worse than someone who is selfish when it comes to sex. It's the best when both ppl are putting in effort to please the other person.

What does he do if you don't initiate? Do y'all just not have sex at all?
If he initiates and I reciprocate the advance, then he goes into chill mode where he ACTS as if he doesn't want to. Then I go into the mode of making more advances and he flips on his back...in waiting. I have talked to him about it and he likes the cat and mouse game. Well I told him I DON'T and I showed him the other night when he was laying like a log and me pulling and tugging at his shirt and shorts. I turned over and took myself to sleep It was already after 2am. The next day he was salty! LOL!

Last edited:
Hmm, he sounds a little selfish to me. I can understand that that's what turns him on, but for him to only want sex with you if it's done his way .... :nono:

If he initiates and I reciprocate the advance, then he goes into mode where he ACTS as if he doesn't want to. Then I go into the mode of making more advances and flips on his back...in waiting. I have talked to him about it and he likes to cat and mouse game. Well I told him I DON'T and I showed him the other night when he was laying like a log and me pulling and tugging at his shirt and shorts. I turned over and took myself to sleep It was already after 2am. The next day he was salty! LOL!

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Yes...Ma'am I went to calling in the sheep and good too! LOL! I don't have time to fight with someone all night to have sex. Especially on a week day...I have to get up and work in the morning. He had the nerve to say I was selfish...please! He gets off on me doing every advance. Would prefer me put his "glove" on! TMI! I don't want to ride off in the sunset ALL the time! Cowgirls get tired too! LOL!

^^^ :lachen: @ cowgirls get tired too.

LOL! That is his FAVORITE position and he loves flipping over on his back!No matter where the coloring takes place. I can turn for a second and turn back over and brother man is on his back...waiting! I'm like O_o! I'm going to have me a whole staple of sheep when I get done!

Last edited:
All I can say is you can show I'm better than you can tell em. Do that a few more times and I'm sure he'll get the hint.

Yes...Ma'am I went to calling in the sheep and good too! LOL! I don't have time to fight with someone all night to have sex. Especially on a week day...I have to get up and work in the morning. He had the nerve to say I was selfish...please! He gets off on me doing every advance. Would prefer me put his "glove" on! TMI! I don't want to ride off in the sunset ALL the time! Cowgirls get tired too! LOL!

:lachen::lachen:

I have no advice but this is hilarious. Oh and (((hugs))). :lol:

Tell him what your fantasy is and let him know that you will have to alternate.

Eta: I've never met a guy who always wanted to be on the bottom. Hmm.

If he initiates and I reciprocate the advance, then he goes into chill mode where he ACTS as if he doesn't want to. Then I go into the mode of making more advances and he flips on his back...in waiting. I have talked to him about it and he likes the cat and mouse game. Well I told him I DON'T and I showed him the other night when he was laying like a log and me pulling and tugging at his shirt and shorts. I turned over and took myself to sleep It was already after 2am. The next day he was salty! LOL!

We must've been separated at birth because this is what I was thinking to myself while reading your post.:lol:

We must've been separated at birth because this is what I was thinking to myself while reading your post.:lol:

LOL! I know men like to feel men in the bedroom. They have no issue with women taking control but for the most part their ego likes to be in control. I have never had a partner who likes to be on the bottom all the time and it is mind boggling. Now...don't get me wrong it's not all the time but 90% of the time he is on his back in a flash. I like a man to take control in the bedroom, and be the man. He better wise up because I'm going to be one rested sister! LOL!

Last edited:
LOL! I know men like to feel like to feel like men in the bedroom. They have no issue with women taking control but for the most part their ego likes to be in control. I have never had a partner who likes to be on the bottom all the time and it is mind boggling. Now...don't get me wrong it's not all the time but 90% of the time he is on his back in a flash. I like a man to take control in the bedroom, and be the man. He better wise up because I'm going to be one rested sister! LOL!

:lol::lol::lol:

How long have you been married? Did he just start doing this?

It's been 6 years and he has been doing this for some time. It's like he wants to feel overpowered by a woman for some reason. It even at some point gave me an uncomfortable feeling and I haven't figured out why. HE LOOOOOVESSS to color but it seems he just wants the woman to be the aggressor majority of the time. The whole "pleasuring" a man while he lays back with his hands behind his head and eyes closed just doesn't do it for me. I'm not a sex slave! LOL!

Oh hell no. I will ride but not all night and every single time. That gets boring. What does he do if you bend over? Or tell him to get on top? He seems to be a little too spoiled and lazy in the bedroom.

Oh hell no. I will ride but not all night and every single time. That gets boring. What does he do if you bend over? Or tell him to get on top? He seems to be a little too spoiled and lazy in the bedroom.

If I speak of a leg cramp then we end up in another position...ONLY with a leg cramp! Seems he may be spoiled or used to that but it has gotten old. I'm not that young cowgirl anymore. My mind may say I'm 20 but my body be like, "****,...You don lost your mind, take 5!" LOL!

It's been 6 years and he has been doing this for some time. It's like he wants to feel overpowered by a woman for some reason. It even at some point gave me an uncomfortable feeling and I haven't figured out why. HE LOOOOOVESSS to color but it seems he just wants the woman to be the aggressor majority of the time. The whole "pleasuring" a man while he lays back with his hands behind his head and eyes closed just doesn't do it for me. I'm not a sex slave! LOL!

I totally get what you're saying. :nono: Every now and then..ok. But all the time. Hell no. The way my mind works, I'd start resenting him, but I'm just wired with different cables sooo.....:look:

LOL! That is his FAVORITE position and he loves flipping over on his back!No matter where the coloring takes place. I can turn for a second and turn back over and brother man is on his back...waiting! I'm like O_o! I'm going to have me a whole staple of sheep when I get done!
:lol::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

hmm have you tried role playing?

lol op I'm just like your hubby, im lazy. Once we get started I just turn over in my stomach. Lol I hate being on top my legs get tired.

lol op I'm just like your hubby, im lazy. Once we get started I just turn over in my stomach. Lol I hate being on top my legs get tired.

LOL! Too funny! I think he may have gotten lazy over the years! I take my hat off to women who are on top and finish till the end. My legs don't speak to me and put me in time out afterwards. My legs straight Send me to the corner like, "What you thought you 40+, that 20 something cowgirl don moved on!" Gon learn today! LOL!

Last edited:
Back