Maybe Someone Could Pray For me Too?

metro_qt

Hi, I have been going through a time of just general down-and-out-ness... Nothing seems to go right or as planned, I am stuck. The financial realm, The career realm, The self improvement realm, everything. While I have been praying for myself to improve my situation and show me what to do, I sometimes get dishearted, maybe God has forgotten me? I know logically, he can't forget me, but when you feel stuck, you feel stuck. I was wondering if it were not too much trouble I and some of the others on this board who are feeling the same way as me, could be thought of in your prayers, realising that prayer from a group is more powerful than prayer that happens from one.

Thank you so much, and Good morning.

Hi Metro_QT:wave:

I've been there b4 when everything in your life seems off and it doesn't seem you can do anything right. All I can say is that God never keeps us in those situations more than we can bear. And when we come out, it makes us stronger.

Here is an application in the secular world:
Most inventions/new products/new business are born during an ecomnomic recession. Why?

B/C God know that through hardship comes resilence! Through tribulation comes strength! Through the test comes the testimony!

Romans 8
37No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. 38For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Psalms 55
22 Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall..

Phillipians 4
6Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

I will pray for you my sister! Be encouraged, the Lord has not forgetten you! If you trust in Him with all your heart and are obedient to his commands, then He WILL bless you! It is not an "if" but a "when". :kiss:

ITA with natalied! I, too, have gone throught the fire, and still do. What natalied said is absolutely true. Trust, have faith, and continue to pray. I will be praying for you and with you also! God bless!

Metro QT,

I have to say that I am feeling you right now. I am going through some trying times right now and I know that I will prevail because my faith in God tells me so. I just prayed for you...God bless!

I will stand in agreement with the others and pray for God to bless you and move you forward out of your current situation into a better position in all areas of your life. :)

I just got out of your situation and I have to pinch myself to make sure I am not dreaming.

GOD IS GOOD AND HE IS GOING TO BRING YOU OUT AT THE APPOINTED TIME AND not a minute to late. This is only a test.

I too was in your boat, the rough part lasted about 15 months but all together it was about 2 1/2 years. Everything that could be shakin was shakin. I don't know how I made it, but for the grace of GOD. He has not forgotTen you. I went to the altar one day, in tears, distraught and discouraged somewhat like hannah, heart was too heavy to pray and I saw and heard the voice of the lord say to me I C U Intensive care unit, I see you. In my hard times I was in Gods intensive care. He has his eyes on you don't give up and don't give out he is caring for you.

Now then he brought me out into a large place. Restored nearly everything in a INSTANT. I was broke for so long until when I get paid (which is 3 times MORE than it was I have to breath deep, cause I be about to faint! I wonder if it is possible to thank God too much?

sit tight and hold on this too shall pass. You are going to come out with the victory! Hebrew 6 is my favorite chapter God has BETTER THINGS in store for you.

I'm going to cry!! i didn't really think anyone would pray, after i realised that there was an actual prayer request thread that I could have posted in.

Thank you sooooooooooooo much to everyone who prayed, is praying for me, and others in similar situations to me.

Thank you!!!

You are so welcome! What I have come top realize is that sometimes it takes the prayers of other to help you get through and not just your own prayers. Nto that God isn't lstening to your prayers alone. It's just that knowing others are praying with you gives you more strength to carry on. I'm still pryaing for you!

I soooo needed to read this thread. My eyes a filled w/ tears of hope, inspiration,and contentment. I'm reassured that I can a will endure my trials. This too shall pass....

Back