May Update / Infiniti NanoSilver By Conair Review!!!!!

Traycee

I relaxed and Flat-ironed.....I gained my length back from my trim in March and a little more.....I have like a couple of hairs reaching MBL ..........:lachen::lachen:

I loved my new flat-iron....My hair turned out soft and silky ....I love the shine....Last month I tried it on my Niece who has 3c natural hair and I really didn't care for it...Her hair was puffy like an hour later.....I loved it on my relaxed hair....So I'm going to keep it and buy another flat-iron for when I do her hair......

Before and after Flat-Iron Results........Sorry Pics R so big.....

dont like it! :nono: do it over ....just j/kg (before you blast me, lol)

...So Lovely! Congrats on your progress :grin:.

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got me wantin' to put a relaxer in.

I have one question....
Where's the black bra? You're throwing me off here with this red one!
Nosa.

Very, very nice...

I have one question....
Where's the black bra? You're throwing me off here with this red one!
Nosa.

Very, very nice...

Sorry I can't fit it.......I'm losing weight and its too big.........You know when you lose weight the first thing to go are your breast....:lachen::lachen:

Very pretty. I love your V shape. Do you cut that yourself? I really want mine like that.

Thanks......

I just shape it ...My hair natural grows this shape..So I just kinda work with it...Eventually when I get more length I will start cutting it even .

Thanks everyone.....I'm packing now to go out of town for the night with my Husband....

One question......How many more inches do you think till I can claim MBL?????

Thanks everyone.....I'm packing now to go out of town for the night with my Husband....

One question......How many more inches do you think till I can claim MBL?????

Is your waist included in both shots ? Because I was going to tell you about 1.5 " til MBL but then i see your waist ...any longer and you would be WL

Is your waist included in both shots ? Because I was going to tell you about 1.5 " til MBL but then i see your waist ...any longer and you would be WL

I know ....I'm really short...and it doesn't help my hair is shaped in a V...I don't know I'm confused

Back