may sound funny but... do you have a BIG HEAD?

I have a big forehead and a big hook head. My head swoops upward from my forehead to the crown of my head. One time this girl tried to push down the "puffiness" at the crown of my head. She goes,"Oh! That's your head, not your hair." To top it off my nose, mouth and chin jut out like a snout. I sound just too cute, huh?! :grin:

I have a big forehead and a big hook head. My head swoops upward from my forehead to the crown of my head. One time this girl tried to push down the "puffiness" at the crown of my head. She goes,"Oh! That's your head, not your hair." To top it off my nose, mouth and chin jut out like a snout. I sound just too cute, huh?! :grin:

Yes, very cute ..."tried to push down the puffinees" LOL! :lachen:

did it annoy you when (if) someone would straight up say "what's up big-head!" ? ..as a kid those were fighting words. Now I know for some families/cultures that's some how a term of endearment.. but for me, because I really did have a big head.. again those were fighting words lol!

A lot of u ladies saying u have big foreheads, I just dont see it! (As for as avatars are concerned). lol.

But me, Yes, I have a big forehead. Ive been told it many times, and I started recognizing it in pictures.

I do...I hate it because I can't buy hats:nono:...The hats I do buy I end up taking back because they never fit over my head. One size fits all my butt!:ohwell:

yep,
I gotta a big forehead(fivehead). Growing up I always HAD to have bangs to help cover it. Then as an adult I just kept relaxed hair on my face.

Now that i'm natural it's been out in the open and sometimes I just feel akward about it sitting out there.

I can do twists to hang on the side but that bun....
as healthy as it is, it just does nothing for the forehead

Just YESTERDAY I was in my bathroom taking photos of the forehead so I can see how big it looks wearing a bun.

Not only do I have a ginormous head, I have the nerve to love hats too! Of course I have a very hard time finding hats that don't fit tight as hell. I don't have to do anything, for some reason nobody notices my pumpkin head and I get away with it. It runs in my family. I always attribute it to my big brain, I'm wicked smaht.

MAAAAANNN, this thing I got is huge! My whole family has large heads. Fortunately, I have a small forehead to counteract the dome. I currently wear a twist out, but I have had my hair in an extremely short relaxed style before. I can't lie though, I do some times worry about how large it looks.

I got a big forehead and i am proud. i think it looks cute. everyone says i look just like rihanna lol

I definately belong in this group! As a child I was teased to no end because of my forehead. I have a twin sister and my older brother would tease us and call us head and shoulders.:lachen: At the time I did'nt think it was very funny, but now it does not bother me. I just figure more wisdom and knowledge up there than average. When I was in the service I had to always get a larger cap to cover my head to fit properly. I hated that!

But no matter what, ever since I can remember I've always wore my hair off my face. I hated the way hair felt on me over my head.

To this day I wear my hair the way I did when I was in grade school....pulled back and in a pony or french twist.

I also use to hit my head alot and get hickies.:wallbash: I use to think they were the cause. Not!!!! My mother has a high forehead!!!

I am comfortable with who I am and what God has blessed me with, so why hide it. I can't anyway if I wanted to.

It's like Rhiana, which she is a very pretty young woman, but I don't care how much you try to cover it some how it's obvious about the big head. You just can't. So I don't and really never did.

I HAVE GOT TO BE DREAMING, I AM SO HAPPY THAT I AM NOT ALONE. I THOUGHT I HAD THE BIGGEST HEAD IN THE WORLD FOR A WOMAN, GLAD TO KNOW THAT I AM REALLY NOT FROM ANOTHER PLANET, PHEWWWW!!!!!, JUST TAKE A PEAK AT MY AVATAR. HUGEEEEE!!!!!!

I am glad I am not alone either! Oh my goodness I have always been teased about my big apple head and my five head lol. If you want an idea... Dare I say it OJ...whole nother story, is my second cousin, and we all have the family forhead! :lachen: I was very sensitive about my head cuz I was always getting teased at school and even by family members. Hats are not our friends :nono: Now it doesnt bother me . Thank you for starting this thread!!! We need a support group lol :lol:

Back