May I please see the inside of your UPA clip?

dany06

I've been thinking about getting the UPA clip but Im afraid to now after hearing some less than positive reviews on customer service and wait time. I really want to see how the UPA is constructed. Is it really a special clip that is used or is the hair just sew on to a regular barrette? I ask because I need to know if I could make it myself or is it something special that must be bought to look the way it does. If any of you would be gracious enough to show me pics of the inside of a UPA clip I would be very grateful.

I have a lot of detailed pics in my fotki under UPA clip folder. My fotki link is in my siggy I can't paste the link because I am on my phone. But its basically a regular clip barrette with wefts sewn around it with fishwire type thread. It looks like a few wefts were sewn together with regular weaving thread

I have a lot of detailed pics in my fotki under UPA clip folder. My fotki link is in my siggy I can't paste the link because I am on my phone. But its basically a regular clip barrette with wefts sewn around it with fishwire type thread. It looks like a few wefts were sewn together with regular weaving thread

That looks really nice. Mine came with an itty bitty barrette- my bun was too big for the barrette so it was useless. I do like the concept. OP if you order make sure you get one with a large barrette. I like the Mane Clip better, because you can use the hair you want.

That looks really nice. Mine came with an itty bitty barrette- my bun was too big for the barrette so it was useless. I do like the concept. OP if you order make sure you get one with a large barrette. I like the Mane Clip better, because you can use the hair you want.

Thanks my hair is really thin and also I just put it in a regular pony becaue it won't fit right...lol. I have always wondered about the mane clip I was unsure about the security of it

mzsophisticated26 the pictures in your fotki were exactly what I was looking for. DesiRae the you tube vid was helpful as well. Thanks you guys.

THank you for this thread!!! I wanted to purchase one for my mom as a christmas gift...I'm thinking of getting one myself

Back