May 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 What Are Your Weekly Hair Plans?

I’m going to wash & deep condition & put in some jumbo passion twists this weekend. I’ll probably use the Adwoa Beauty Blue Tansy Reparative Mask. The online reviews really hyped this product up but I’m not that impressed. Glad I got it for $10 vs the $40 retail price.

I’m going to wash & deep condition & put in some jumbo passion twists this weekend. I’ll probably use the Adwoa Beauty Blue Tansy Reparative Mask. The online reviews really hyped this product up but I’m not that impressed. Glad I got it for $10 vs the $40 retail price.
Yeah, I have heard people say it's really good. On my list of masks to try eventually. Hoping to catch it on sale or something. Where did you find it for $10 out of curiosity?

Yeah, I have heard people say it's really good. On my list of masks to try eventually. Hoping to catch it on sale or something. Where did you find it for $10 out of curiosity?
Sephora had it for 50% off & I used my 500 points to get an additional $10 off. I also found a jar in Marshall’s for $10 a few months ago. I don’t think it’s a bad product & my hair did feel soft after rinsing, but I wasn’t blown away & definitely don’t think it’s worth $40, maybe $15-$18. The reviews had me really excited to try it and also the Glam Twinz on YouTube really like it. My hair normally agrees with every hair product they recommend.

I have been greasing and massaging my scalp every other day this week with the Qhemet Biologics MSM + Rosemary Scalp Nutrients Balm. Will wash my braids this Saturday most likely.

Sephora had it for 50% off & I used my 500 points to get an additional $10 off. I also found a jar in Marshall’s for $10 a few months ago. I don’t think it’s a bad product & my hair did feel soft after rinsing, but I wasn’t blown away & definitely don’t think it’s worth $40, maybe $15-$18. The reviews had me really excited to try it and also the Glam Twinz on YouTube really like it. My hair normally agrees with every hair product they recommend.
Ahhh okay, good to know. That is a good deal. I've seen some adwoa stuff in Marshalls as well. It's never the mask though, lol.

Finally finished my braids, I guess the only thing left to do is wash them but that might not be until Saturday or Sunday. Most likely Sunday.

Gave my hair a good shampoo and blow dried the braids yesterday. Going to grease my scalp today.

Saturday
Shampoo:
Alodia Black Soap Shampoo 2x
Moisturizer: Melanin Haircare Softening Leave-in Conditioner

Sunday
Hair grease:
Qhemet Biologics MSM + Rosemary Scalp Nutrients Balm

Today
-Washed with Dr Miracle Detox Shampoo 1st
-Mielle Hawaiian Ginger Shampoo 2nd
-Conditioned with Silicon Mix Protein Mask 1st
-And Mielle Protein Free Deep Conditioner last.
-Sprayed Aphogee Keratin and Green Tea,
-Used Camille Rose Coco(something) to oil
-Hawaiian Silky 14 n 1 Moisturizer
Dax Blue to seal.

Yesterday
Shampoo: Adwoa Beauty Blue Tansy Clarifying Gel Shampoo + Design Essentials Almond and Avocado Shampoo
DC: Adwoa Beauty Blue Tansy Reparative Mask [DONE] + Melanin Haircare Plumping Deep Conditioner
Leave In: Adwoa Beauty Baomint Leave In Conditioning Styler
Styler: Design Essentials Almond and Avocado Mousse

Just styled with some medium twists with bigger ones in the back and smaller ones out front

I wasn't impressed either. I think I used 1/3 of it and the threw it away. My hair just didn't like it.

I wasn't impressed either. I think I used 1/3 of it and the threw it away. My hair just didn't like it.
I didn’t even use it for my last wash like I planned to. I used Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair mask, which I love. I might use the Adwoa on my next wash when I take my jumbo twists out.

Back