May 2016 What Did You Buy This Week? Hair Care Edition

Shescentit
Honey moisture conditioner
Sugar peach super moist conditioner
Pumpkin and white chocolate cowash :cloud9:

She has amazing rinse out/cowash conditioners. Excellent slip and moisture. The first two are new buys but I am sure that they will be awesome.

Now then, I am off to Sally's :bangdesk:

SallyBeauty
SM Coconut Hibiscus Enhancing Smoothie
SM Raw Shea Butter Masque
Design Essentials Coconut and Monoi Moisture Milk Souffle
Design Essentials Coconut and Monoi Hydration Milk
Pure Oils by Silk Elements Intense and Conditioning Masque
Pure Oils by Silk Elements Leave In Moisturizer
SE Kera Minerals Smoothing Deep Conditioner
SE Kera Minerals Smoothing Leave In Conditioner
Aphogee Curlific Texture Treatment
Aphogee Curlific Moisture Rich Leave In
and I renewed my card..All of this for like $5.00 a piece! Plus a free polish of my choice!

Ebay
K Organics Oyl

Carols Daughter
5 Healthy Hair Butters

Last edited:
Sally's:
2 SM raw shea butter deep treatment masque (wouldn't let me get 4 no matter how I tried)
2 As I Am coconut cowash
1 DE coconut & monoi curl defining gelee
1 DE coconut & monoi curl enhancing milk (should've gotten 2)

Not bad for $36 (after tax and shipping)

You didn't add your free polish or lipstick?

What products did you add on?

@IronButterfly
Just the Coconut & Banana Pre-Poo. Melts all knots, tangles, mats, unintended locs, it's excellent as a Pre-Poo Detangler.

It melts every 'stubborn' thing that thinks about being on my head. I have been using it to finger detangle with.

I apply, allow to sit sometimes under plastic cap (or not) and proceed with detangling.

Excellent!:up:

@IronButterfly
Just the Coconut & Banana Pre-Poo. Melts all knots, tangles, mats, unintended locs, it's excellent as a Pre-Poo Detangler.

It melts every 'stubborn' thing that thinks about being on my head. I have been using it to finger detangle with.

I apply, allow to sit sometimes under plastic cap (or not) and proceed with detangling.

Excellent!:up:
Ooh, I'm gonna have to look into that next time. I love me some Naturelle, but can't seem to use it up. Every time I think I'm at the bottom of a jar, I look inside and see more. lol

Back