May 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 What Are Your Weekly Hair Plans?

Well I washed my hair yesterday;

Shampoo: Paul Mitchell Shampoo One
Treat: Olaplex no.3
Shampoo: Olaplex no.4
Protein: Mill Creek Botanicals Jojoba con.
Moisture: SheScentIt Juicy Curls Hair Mask
Gel: Uncle Funky's Daughter Curly Magic

...so I should be leaving it alone for the next week.

I took out my butterfly locs after 5 weeks yesterday.
Today is wash day, so on the menu is:
  • Clarify with Redken Hair Cleansing Cream Clarifying Shampoo.
  • Deep condition with my custom blend. Today, it was:
    • DIY Avocado base (ripe avocado, olive oil, castor oil, honey - I make it in big batches and freeze it)​
    • TGIN Honey Miracle Mask​
    • Sunny Isle Jamaican Castor Oil Intensive Repair Masque (I don't really care for this, but I'm trying to use it up)​
    • Dabur Amla Oil​
    • Vatika Oil​
    • Castor Oil​
    • Ayurvedic herbs (Amla, Hibiscus, and a little marshmallow powder)​
  • Apply Qhemet Biologics Moringa Tree Conditioning Ghee as a leave-in, then seal it in with a little Chi Silk Infusion and a drop of Sabino Moisture Block.​
  • Blow-dry​
  • Flat iron with my BaByliss Pro​
  • Trim my ends​

I'll be wearing my hair out for the next week or so, depending on how the straightening comes together, and then it'll be time for my next install.​

My hair is currently airdrying now and I'm unsure if I want to do a bun, twists or even a wash and go. I need trim either next Saturday or the weekend after next.

Pre-Condition: Camille Rose Naturals Morrocan Pear Conditioning Custard
1st Shampoo: Sulfur 8
2nd Shampoo: Nizoral
Deep Condition: Camille Rose Naturals Coconut Water Penetrating Hair Treatment (with Heat)
Leave In: Kinky Curly Knot Today
Gel: Kinky Curly Curling Custard

I'm using my entire REDKEN ACIDIC BONDING PRODUCT LINE my first time trying this so will report in the hit or miss thread on whether it is a hit or miss.

Also I will be deep conditioning with a combination of some leftover Kerastase Masquintense (for moisture) and some Kerastase Therapiste (for protein) Deep Conditioners.

Leave-in with SSI Marula Mallow.
Braids under wig for styling.

I'll report back if I do anything else or different

I actually don’t have any hair plans lol. I should probably wash my hair though.
I washed my hair lol. I used She is Bomb Shampoo and the Argan Oil and Almond Milk Shea Moisture conditioner. I didn’t deep condition :duck:and I O.L. B. ( oil, leave in, butter) APB Organic Infused Oil, TGIN Green Tea, and Shea Nilotica after I towel dried.

I shampooed my hair with the mane choice ancient Egyptian anti breakage shampoo and slept overnight with cocoveda hair masque, then I slept with the Shea moisture high porosity moisture correct masque. I rinsed and applied my leave-ins, and my hair was rough. Not sure what went wrong. It was my first time trying the Shea moisture mask. It might have been that.

I washed my hair with vinyl gloves for the first time and although I loved the experience, I’m wondering if it made my hair hard. My hands glided through my hair and I was even able to flat twist my hair with them on. I used gloves for the first time because my stick on nails were catching on my hair and breaking it.

I shampooed my hair with the mane choice ancient Egyptian anti breakage shampoo and slept overnight with cocoveda hair masque, then I slept with the Shea moisture high porosity moisture correct masque. I rinsed and applied my leave-ins, and my hair was rough. Not sure what went wrong. It was my first time trying the Shea moisture mask. It might have been that.

I washed my hair with vinyl gloves for the first time and although I loved the experience, I’m wondering if it made my hair hard. My hands glided through my hair and I was even able to flat twist my hair with them on. I used gloves for the first time because my stick on nails were catching on my hair and breaking it.
It was the Cocoveda hair mask. I left it in overnight and my hair was hard and rough.

Thank you. I think I’ve slept with it before, but I don’t remember having this experience. Next time I’ll just deep condition with heat and not sleep with it.

Washed-
SM”Palm oil” poo

Rinsed-
Hot water

Deep Condition-
COE”Neem & Henna Growth Mask”50min heat

Rinse-
HE”Honey I’m strong” con

Leave-in-
Hazels”Blackseed” con

Moisturizer Leave in-
SSI”Flaxseed Passionfruit”

Moisturizing Cream-
PJN”Rice Water” moisturizer

Edge Treatment-
TL”Slippery Elm Salve”

Sealant-
Hazels”Black seed oil

*Hair in 4 large braids air

Happy Hair Growing!

This morning I moisturized my hair with my Dudley's PCA Moisture Retainer. I forgot how moisturizing this really was. I haven't used in it in a while so it was good to start using it again.

Back