Maxius Beyond Straight and The Ends

inthepink

I finally purchased a Maxiglide today and also the two products suggested for use with it. I am very impressed. I simply washed and conditioned my hair with Biosilk. Then I used Thermasilk Leave-In and then the combo of Beyond Straight and The End. I put my hair in a bun to dry and then Maxiglided. My hair is so straight, silky soft, and bouncy. Why did I wait so long to get a Maxiglide?? More so, could it be that I only need these few products to have the hair I want??

No way!!! I didn't see it there, but I wasn't really looking either. I just assumed it was an online order. I'll be there next weekend. Thanks!

Welcome to the MaxiGlide Lovers R Us club. giggles.

I love my MaxiGlide!

Thanks for the product review. I will add them to my "To try list" for 2007.

I'm glad you're happy with your Maxiglide:grin: I watched ShopatHome every time Maxius was on last year. While I got the Solia instead, I wanted to try the products because they protect against mositure.

If I go back to flatironing I'll head to Bed, Bath & beyond first!!!

I'm glad I searched for this. I was trying to figure out if it would be better for me to buy the Maxiglide combo with the Beyond Straight and The End from the Maxius website or just buy the Maxiglide from BB&B. I also wanted a review of the products. Since they worked well for you and I can get the other products with the Maxiglide from BB&B without worrying about shipping, I'm on my way to BB&B.

Back