Maxiglide users

alexstin

Do you find when you have lots of new growth that it pulls your hair out? I purchased a Maxiglide for my daughters thick hair but it was soooooo hard to get the Maxiglide through. I'm willing to try again for her and me when I'm very far along. What's the secret?

I read here somewhere to comb out all tangles first. If u have a prob w the teeth, use the flat iron plate only. HTH

teenie said:
yea what she said, I use the flat plates because I loose way to much hair if I dont

See, that's the problem I was running into with my daughter. I guess I should just stick to my Solia if I would need to use the flat plates anyway.

Please give me tips in how to flat iron with the solia. I'm still trying to get my hair strait.:D I guess I can't use it til my hair gets longer. I can help others, but not myself.:ohwell:

DDtexlaxd said:
Please give me tips in how to flat iron with the solia. I'm still trying to get my hair strait.:D I guess I can't use it til my hair gets longer. I can help others, but not myself.:ohwell:

Girl, I don't have any tips!!:lol: I would suggest using a good serum to help smooth out the hair. I've seen raves about Paul Mitchell's Super Skinny serum so you might want to check it out. I actually just bought some but haven't used it with the flat iron yet.

Back