Maxiglide Styling Kit - Is it Worth the Extra $$$?

Sunshine0801

I'm trying to decide whether to purchase the maxiglide from Bed Bath & Beyond (with the 20% coupon, of course) or online at HSN. My question is this: Is buying the maxiglide from HSN, which includes the styling kit, worth the extra money? Do any of you actually use and find worthwhile the products that are included?

Well ladies as a self appointed MAXIGlide expert:lachen:, I would say that the MiniGlide and the two other samples that they send to you of ( Beyond Straight and The End) is not that big of a deal.

I have 2 Maxi's a mini - and now the MP ( :rolleyes: how crazy is this) and I would say that the MiniGlide is nice - But you won't use it that much. Heck I don't know where mine is half the time. The Mini - you can also buy at BBB - for like 30 bucks. In addition - the Styling Products ( I love them....:lick:) are also available full size at BBB.....

So..................... You would spend 85 bucks on your MP - and then about 20 bucks on the other products....( with coupons of course)

I say forget the shipping and waiting - and head :cowgirl:to BBB!!!!!

:woot::woot:

CG - when is your B-day?

I paid $99.47 for my Maxiglide MP kit (HSN with coupon) and I love the Maxiglide and use the Miniglide for touch ups at the roots. The products, Beyond & The End, are okay. It came with a brush (that you can buy anywhere), straight plate for the Maxiglide and a carrying pouch but those things are not necessary.

Thanks ladies for the replies!

I probably won't ever use the miniglide. Not being able to set the heat makes me a little nervous, so I'll have to figure something else out for my edges. I plan on getting the MP so I'm hoping it will be able to straighten my edges and roots pretty well.

So it sounds like the products are pretty good. I'm leaning more towards HSN so that I can try smaller sizes first...

Reg's Wife, where did you get the HSN coupon?

I probably won't ever use the miniglide. Not being able to set the heat makes me a little nervous, so I'll have to figure something else out for my edges. I plan on getting the MP so I'm hoping it will be able to straighten my edges and roots pretty well.

So it sounds like the products are pretty good. I'm leaning more towards HSN so that I can try smaller sizes first...

They have the MaxiGlide MP at BBB. They actually are not carrying the original... not in my store anyways.......

The miniglide does not get very hot. Maybe 300 degrees.

Good luck!

got it from this site, there was an HSN 15% off code in a maxiglide kit post:grin:

Back