MaxiGlide results...no pics yet...

Shatani

so, i did the maxiglide last night and it came out FABULOUS!!!! it does smell pressed, but im not sure theres anything i could do about that...

i opted to not do a hard press, its not bone straight and its very full and fluffy :D

and folks, i have REALLY been suffering from a case of hair anorexia because i NEVER imagined that my hair was this long!!! :eek: miss evie is gonna take some pics for me this week (maybe today) and i'll add them to my fotki....

so, now for a question....ive got staight hair now...what do i do with it!?!?!? :lol::lol::lol:

Did you add anything to your hair before using the Maxiglide. I use it on my daughter's natural hair and I only apply a Elasta QP Silk thermal protectant before the process, I add oils etc after. I thinks it works better on natural hair

well, my hair had a lot of junk in it because saturday night i had a MAJOR detangling session that i brought upon myself by not detangling my hair after i took out my extensions....so, it was VERY moisturized when i pressed....and i used ion heat protectant, with a little whipped butter on the ends before i passed the maxiglide over each section....

I can't wait to see the pics! I looooooooooooooooove my maxiglide. I'm glad you got good results too.

Can't help you figure out what to do with the straight hair till I see some pics... so hurry up! :lol:

Back