Maxiglide Results! Im sooooooo angry...

Shameless plea for compliments. A'ight. I'll bite. Because your hair does looks fabulous. GIRL! YOUR HAIR LOOKS MARVELOUS!!!! You did a great job! Sorry the weather conspired to keep your swang hidden but, you worked it out and handed out some eye candy at the same time. Sweet! :yep:

Maybe I will invest in a Maxiglide. I've never found a flat iron that gets hot enough or should I say will make my hair straight. My hair type is 4b and always looks crazy. I was thinking about investing in this brand that is over $100 that these people in the mall were selling at a Kiosk.

Shameless plea for compliments. A'ight. I'll bite. Because your hair does looks fabulous. GIRL! YOUR HAIR LOOKS MARVELOUS!!!! You did a great job! Sorry the weather conspired to keep your swang hidden but, you worked it out and handed out some eye candy at the same time. Sweet! :yep:

OMG NJOY
you are one of my hair idols
LOVE YOUR HAIR PROGRESS

Maybe I will invest in a Maxiglide. I've never found a flat iron that gets hot enough or should I say will make my hair straight. My hair type is 4b and always looks crazy. I was thinking about investing in this brand that is over $100 that these people in the mall were selling at a Kiosk.

Maxiglide is amazing. If you don't have experience with doing your own hair, it could take some getting used to..but its worth it.

Hey davis babe :)
I have a weird way of straightening my hair. Since i'm kinda prone to split ends and have some very old heat damage, I'll go from my roots to maybe 1/3rd of my hair strand on about 8/7. My ends are precious, so i do them on a lower setting 5/6, plus i like the thick look, being fine haired, so if its not completely straight, it doesn't bother me. :)
HTH love!

That's not weird at all! That sounds really smart to me.
The last time I used it was during my transition and I think I used it on 5 but I think some parts of my hair could have used a 6 or 7 (ie. the crown of my head, which I have now dubbed "the heart of Africa")

Back