Matsey....first ever sulfate-free shampoo!

aja1121

I am going to shoot myself in the foot for posting this.........but oh well. I'm not going to be selfish.

I went to Marshall's and they had a lot of 32oz/liters of sulfate-free shampoos on sale. I looked at the ingredients and one caught my eye by Matsey....it was $9.99. I bought 2. It is apart of their Restore line for weak, damaged hair.

Cruelty-Free Ingredients: Aqua, Eau [D.Water], Infusion of Vegetable Protein and Cysteine Amino Acid and Panthenol and Grapeseed Extract and Ascorbic Acid and Ginseng and Gingko, [Natural Moisturizing Factor] PCA and Sodium Lactate and Lactic Acid and Phospholipid EFA, Sulfoalkyl Amides & Esters, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Methyl Gluceth-20, Methylchloroisothiazolinone and Methylisothiazolinone, Parfum (Fragrance)

I tried it and it is amazing...I would definitely recommend for relaxed and naturals who currently cowash or use cleansing creams.

Here is the website www.matsey.com.
Apparently, they developed the 1st ever sulfate-free shampoo back in the day...80s I think

Oh....and I found it at Marshalls in Miami, when I get home I will stalk the Marshalls in Philly and have my mom stalk the ones in Bmore.

Last edited:
Not only is it sulfate free, it's works really well, and so does the conditioner. I picked up some during the holidays, but I got mine at TJ Maxx!

Not only is it sulfate free, it's works really well, and so does the conditioner. I picked up some during the holidays, but I got mine at TJ Maxx!

Yes, I'm about stalk every TJ Maxx and Marshalls when I get back home. I am so excited:grin:. I hope I find the conditoner.

Back