Matrix Biolage anybody?

chocolatethai

has anyone used these products? i did a search but didnt find too much about it, i'm really interested in the hydrating shampoo and deep conditioning balm
TIA

I use the Biolage Hydratherapie Conditioning Balm everyday. I havent found anything else that conditions my hair as well as this product

Last edited:
I HATED the leave-in creme. It made my hair feel SOOOO hard. I haven't used anything else from this line.

YES!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Conditioning Balm (Not the Ultra Conditoning Balm – don’t care for that one). It is my moisturizing deep conditioner of choice. I did not care for the shampoo from that line. I gave it away.

The Bodifying conditioner is nice, too. But, as a rinse, not a deep.

I did not care for the serum by Matrix. Well I tried to use it as a heat protectant and it did not work that well for me.

Well I am a 4b,and I have to say that biolage sucks. The hydrating balm leaves my hair a little wispy if I get it bdried by the dominicans, but when I do my hair myself it doesn't work to well. So nay for me..:)

I'm a fan of the Hydrating Balm as well. :yep: I used to use the Leave In Tonic many years ago and liked it. I much prefer a creamy leave in now.

Most of the girls and sometimes myself use it at school. I happen to think it's a very good product and it smells good as well.

I have used Matrix Biolage Hydrating/ Ultra Hydrating Therapie (Shampoo/Conditioning Balm/Leave in Creme). I swear by this line. I have tried many of the shampoos from this forum and nothing works for my coarse, thick, extra dry hair better than Biolage. My hair stays moisturized and I also started using the Moroccan Oil and Masque with this line. I love my hair looks. I also so live in Southern California in the Valley so it is very hot and dry.
I think you have to take your hair and environment in tandem when looking at products that may or may not work for you.

Back