Masxiglide Pics

o yeah..so what are ur feeling on the maxi glide?..does it reaaly glide thru the hair..how does that steam burst work?

Thank you :)It works pretty well, i blow dried my hair prior b/c i did not want to encounter any snags so it did glide through. The steam burst was fine, it helped w/ the stubborn strands and ends of my hair get straighter. I havent used any other flat irons aside from the marcel irons so I have nothing to compare it to but that. Marcel got my hair straighter but that is probably b/c I was actually burning it straight...This has to be better for my hiar caue it straightened out w/o me even clamping down on the hair

Last edited:
I used mine this weekend too! I love my maxiglide, there is no other flat iron for me....:love: ! Your hair looks great.

Are you guys using the stuff that they sell to use with the Maxiglide? These was a serum and some kind of spray, I think? I'm wondering if I have to use those to get the desired effect. My Maxiglide is in the mail.

Nrtl,
I peeked at your album. I have a maxiglide and I'm not crazy about it. It doesn't get my hair a silky as other (ceramic) irons.

I have to say that the results are nice, but I LOVE your curls! You look so cute in them. They also make you look very young. Don't straighten too often!

A

Natrl, your hair looks great! I can't wait til my hair gets long like yours! :rolleyes: Can u tell me how long it took for your hair to get sooo long? :)

Natrlchallenge said:
Natrl, your hair looks great! I can't wait til my hair gets long like yours! :rolleyes: Can u tell me how long it took for your hair to get sooo long? :)

Thanks. I did a big chop in July 2004 and at that time, my hair stretched out was about two to three inches. So this past July made it a year of growing it out. You will get there soon, just take care of your hair and be patient. I don't fixate on length because when you do it seems your hair never grows fast enough. I just concentrate on keeping it healthy and soon enough the difference shows.

Back