Marvin Carrington - Essence Mag.

India08

I made an appointment with Marvin - for thoes of you that have seen Essence September issue - Marivn takes on hair breakage and damage from a young woman who self relaxes and has over lapped - I have a feeling my shedding and breakage is from the same thing - so I called him and made an appointment - I will fill you guys in an update...
He works at:
Jelani Hair Salon
212 819 9369
it is on West 39th Street between 5th and 6th Avenue

Check out the price list at macstyle.net. Try not to pass out.
laugh.gif

(I live in SC and those NYC prices almost gave me a heart attack!)

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No Sassy, he is expensive even for NY-ers... I'm not crazy about mizani so I am figuring out who will do my relaxer with what product.

[ QUOTE ]
Check out the price list at macstyle.net. Try not to pass out.
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
rofl.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Those prices are a daggon shame! $20 just for a trim! $60 for a press-n-curl? Oh heck no!
angry-smiley-025.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
OMG. Look at that graemlin.
laugh.gif

His prices was out there
shocked.gif
, but I guess if you got the dough it's ok. My hair is short and I couldn't see myself paying that much for a retouch
nuts.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I love that graemlin in Karonica's post!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

rofl.gif
Where do you all find these things?! I like the one Bette1 has where the drunk graemlin is drinking a 40 oz. I still laugh when I think about that one!

Listen my stylist, who I am not going to use anymore... Any way last Friday she informed me she was going up on her prices---$50 for a wash/set (plus I tip $5 bucks) So that is practically $60. I mean that seems ridiculous. So what Marvin is charging seems normal ---for a stylist coming with so much hype---.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Those prices are a daggon shame! $20 just for a trim! $60 for a press-n-curl? Oh heck no!
angry-smiley-025.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
OMG. Look at that graemlin.
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL!
laugh.gif

Back