Married ladies:What did you do....

treybaby2005

for your first year anniversary?I'm just curious.Our first year is coming up soon and we can't think of anything outside of typical things,dinner etc.My dh suggested an anniversary party with both families because we didn't have a big wedding.
He asked me today what my sugestions were and I said I honestly don't know and the one friend that I have that was married never made it to her first year.:nono: So he says "I know who you are going to ask,the forum girls!":lachen:Sooo,any ideas ladies?

we just went to dinner and rented some movies. I would of liked to have a party because we didn't have a big wedding either just a justice of the peace thing but I was about 5 1/2 months pregnant so I really didn't want to do much

I don't remember. Celebrating our 23rd this summer. But we have celebrated every anniversary by doing "something" together. Going out to dinner, just the two of you is fine. Or a small gathering. It doesn't matter. What matters is that you do celebrate because it is a special and important occasion. Congrats on your 1st anniversary! You and hubby look so cute in your siggy pic.

We had just finished moving with two drugged up cats across four states. :rofl: We went out and had dinner, went home and had dessert (;)) and went to bed! :lol:

Back