Marquetta Breslin Gives Back

SvelteVelvet

http://www.braidsbybreslin.com/freestuff/

Sign up for her newsletter and receive the Learn Tree Braids vid, Learn Cornrows vid, Learn Micros vid, Learn Weaves vid, Learn Kinky Twists vid, and 3 of her books titled: The Black Hair Answer Book, 5 Secrets to Healthy Hair, and The #1 Secret That Changed My Hair.

I already did it :yay: I think it's great stuff to have in your arsenal for hair styles and care.

Curious: Is there an expiration on these videos? I asked because I was watching the tree braid video (didn't watch it all) but from the point I got to, this seems like the ENTIRE video

Why would she give out the online video in full if shes still selling the DVD's on her site? Dont' get me wrong, Im not complaining..just wanted to know if these had a time limit.

Curious: Is there an expiration on these videos? I asked because I was watching the tree braid video (didn't watch it all) but from the point I got to, this seems like the ENTIRE video

Why would she give out the online video in full if shes still selling the DVD's on her site? Dont' get me wrong, Im not complaining..just wanted to know if these had a time limit.

Its not the entire video, at least I don't think so. For instance, in the cornrow video she doesn't even show HOW to cornrow, just parting and gelling the fly-aways down. I think this is just a teaser to get you to buy the real thing.

Its not the entire video, at least I don't think so. For instance, in the cornrow video she doesn't even show HOW to cornrow, just parting and gelling the fly-aways down. I think this is just a teaser to get you to buy the real thing.

actually, it seems to be the entire video to me. i think i can pick up on how to do the styles from these videos. I also found a way to download the vids, (im a web developer and I can figure stuff out) but I think they weren't meant to be downloaded, and will be removed after a certain time. Still, youtube is a great resource for a lot of these tuts if these get removed. I learned how to cornrow through YT. Breslin's vids are great too.

The tree braid vid is the full vid she's always shown on her website when you sign up, the cornrow vid didn't show how to cornrow at all, just parting and gelling the flyaways as an above poster stated.

Back