March 9 10 11 12 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

Overnight:
Oil Soak w/something Ayurvedic (under Saran Wrap)

Tomorrow a.m.
Cleanse: Texture Me Natural's "Cleanse Me Gently"
Treat: Hydratherma Naturals Amino Protein DC'er (under Dryer)
Steam: Bask & Bloom's Brahmi Ayurvedic DC'er
Leave-In: S-Curl and DIY SB-Blend

Last Night
Overnight henna treatment

Today
Rinse + cowash: AOWC + Faith in Nature Hemp and Meadowfoam
Clay: DIY mix with c.bentonite, rhassoul, kaolin and amla
DC: a mish-mash of DC dregs.
Style: my re-whipped Ayur-Shea butter and diluted KCCC.

ETA:...still DCing:look:

Last edited:
Scalp Treatment: Komaza Care Pona Scalp Treatment
Cleanse: Redken Hair Cleansing Creme
DC: Silk Dreams Shea What
Detangle: SSI Avocado Moisturizing Conditioner
Post-wash: APB Blueberry Cheesecake Leave In Spray, either Silk Dreams Wheat Germ Butter Conditioner OR Soultanicals Frizz Whiz, CRN Lavender Gel

Pre-poo: Annabelle's Pre-poo Treatment under heat for 20 mins.
Poo: Keracare Hydrating Detangling Poo x 2 EO
DC: Marie Dean's Coffee and Kokum DC under heat for 30 mins
Leave-ins: Annabelles/Oil/Mixed Chicks
Heat Protectant: Kenra
Foam: Keracare Foam
Style: Roller Set
Dry: Pibbs for 60 mins

@weavepat
That looks Great!:love:

Let us know how it works

It works really well for my current regimen. I used to use an ayurvedic gloss but since I wash less often now, my hair doesn't need all the excess oils found in my gloss bars. The residual product in my hair is enough. The mask leaves my hair feeling strong and coated but not hard and defines my coils.

I’ve driven 450 miles today and I still have another 125 miles until I get home. I don’t think I’m going to do anything to my hair but I’m thinking about making another batch of that homemade flaxseed gel tonight. I’ll probably retwist tomorrow while watching Law and Order reruns. :lol:

To prep for my trip to Abu Dhabi and Dubai yesterday, I lathered my cornrows in APB Ayurvedic Hair Icing, Ayurvedic Hair Cream, wheat germ oil and SM Curl Enhancing Smoothie, after using Oyin J&B to spritz. For my scalp before the oils and creams, and also as a final 'sealing' touch, I used Hawaiian Silky curl activator. I'm wearing a wig all trip, and didn't want to risk losing any of my products, so I figured I would infuse deep moisture and some protein and see where we go from there!

I freshened my color. I drove to Staten Island which was easy and worth it. My colorist left Devachan Soho and opened her own space. My hair hadn’t been done for a year. People thought my blond tips were nice, they were just grown out highlights. I described what I wanted more (lowlights) and she delivered.

Tomorrow I will Olaplex and cowash and use Design Essentials mousse as a styler.

Last edited:
Healthy hair takes dedication. That's why I'm up at 6 AM on a Sunday morning about to get it in as the rest of the house is still asleep.

Overnight deep oiling with coconut oil
Wash: Natures Advantage Hone Almond
Detangle: Natures Advantage Honey Almond condos
DC: Hask Keratin protein under my new dryer for an hr
Set my wash n go.
Leave in:ORS
Butter:ORS
Gel: Eco Olive Oil
Blow dry & air dry for the rest of the day!

Getting a late start to washing my hair this weekend but it still must be done.

Shampoo: Shea moisture JBCO
Conditioner: Aussie 3 Min moist
Deep conditioner: Shea Moisture JBCO mask

I'll detangle in the shower while my hair is coated with conditioner and then air dry in two flat twist.

I shampooed with Cetaphil Baby Shampoo and conditioned yesterday with a mixture of Purelogy Essential Repair Restorative Hair Masque and Framesi Color Moisture Conditioner - protein and moisture in one. I had very little time on my hands so I had to combine them - left my hair amazingly soft and easy to detangle.

I cowashed, detangled, and DC’d on Saturday. The mistake I made was letting my hair be free. While my hair was moisturized and sealed, I looked like Samuel Jackson by Sunday.
So, I cowashed again this morning to smooth out my frizzy hair, then wet bun. It will most likely stay this way.

@alex114
Where have you been?:eek:....:hug2:

Your Trip sounds Exciting!:love:
I'm not sure what time it is in the US right now lol, it's 2am here! We're headed to Dubai tomorrow. I haven't changed much about my Ayurvedic regimen, but I know I've been MIA :oops: Midterms and then this 12 hour flight dang near took me out the last few weeks! I'll be back soon :rose::afro:

And I mean wow, it's just incredible here.

Back