March 2016 What Did You Buy This Week?

It's an interesting product lol. Nothing like it on the market (as far as I know). I love it! My hair loves evoo and honey very much, which is why BASK YAM is (was?that price hike...) a staple.

@Beany
I kinda stockpiled this. And I think I got one in a Swap. Not sure if I can do the Price Hike. (none of it is a true staple for me)

I have a couple YAM, Cacao Bark, Whiskey Vanilla and Tapioca's in my Stash.

When those are gone, it's gone take a really good Sale for me.

The only way I can use the AOHC from Qhemets is if I mix it with the OHHB or the BRBC. Its surprising that the AOHC is too heavy for my hair and Im a natural dense haired 4a with a tad bit of 4b above each ear. Using AOHC alone, my hair is greasy and a little hard but let me mix it with one of the lighter creams, LAWD. The shine and the softness!

I just dont need the creams anymore and adore the CTDG so I only buy that now. Sad to say I have a BRBC sitting in my stash now , I barely use. I'll try and use it up this spring/summer because I bought it last year. Trying to clear the older items out now

(1) Aethiopika Hydrate & Twist Butter
(1) Burdock Root Butter Cream
(1) Olive & Honey Hydrating Balm
(1) CTDG Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee (16 oz)

I went all in. Never purchased QB although I always wanted to. Since this is considered a good sale, I figured why not.

Another LP head scooping up that mask. Please let me know your thoughts on it! @NaturallyATLPCH loved it.

Honestly, I saw the conditioners last week and the LP has glycerin way at the top. I would never. I felt the ingredients aren't really for LP but I kinda get it. But when I read the ingredients for HP, I figured that would be better moisture wise. So you know what I said? Let me see if a LP head tried the HP masque.

Sorry @NaturallyATLPCH but tag you were it. Thanks, hope I like it.

Back