March 2011...What Did YOU Buy This Week?? (Hair Care Edition)

@IDareT'sHair How did I know that was going to be your excuse :lol:! I ain't made atcha. Cuz I shole want to shop your stash :blush: :lachen:

@destine2grow

I didn't think you'd buy that rationalization. :spinning:

But that was the best I could come up with on short notice:lol:

You know me too well already D2G:drunk:

Seriously tho'. My Girl told me yesterday she mailed me a bottle of HV MoistPRO so, that's one less bottle Imma hafta' buy.:look:

Found an ULTA nearby my fiance's house (lawd hep ma!!!)...so I got

Joico K-Pak Shampoo (Travel Size since I don't poo much)
Joico K-Pak Conditioner
Joico K-Pak Deep Penetrating Reconstructor
Joico K-Pak Intense Hydrator

*sigh* Don't judge me........ hush. :look:

QB

Amla & Olive Heavy Cream
Olive & Honey Hydrating Balm
Tea Tree & Grapeseed Therapeutic Pomade
Burdock Root Butter Cream
Castor & Moringa Softening Serum

Sally's

Silk Elements Megasilk Olive Moisturizing Treatments
Salon Care Butterfly Clamps Colored
Wild Growth Hair Oil
Wild Growth Light Oil Moisturizer
Hair One Argan Oil Packette
Silk Elements Zebra Print Shower Caddy Tote

I used coupons (layered three. 15% off, $5.00 off, plus the free tote) on the Sally's stuff so I saved $23 with the coupons, $31.00 with sale items/discount card, plus free shipping. :look:

So :look: yeah :look: , I am done for at least four months (I hope.) :look:

I brought some:

Joico K-pak intense hydrator
Clear elastic ponytail holders
Queen Helene Cholesterol (re-up)

Well, not directly related to haircare..but:look:
435714502v7_480x480_Front_Color-Pomegranate.jpg

giovanni direct leave-in: an old staple that I've missed and will probably help a lot once I do the BC (which *might* be this weekend :look:)

I purchased to conditioners from shescentit that I wanted to try

Sent from my HERO200 using Long Hair Care Forum App

I bought

1 8 ounce Califia Hair Cream
Jojoba hemp sealant (thinks that what its called)

I haven't bought any products :)

I did purchase a 2 inch Herstyler Sensu FlatIron, I find that the 1 inch doesn't give me the bump I need, where I need it.

Call me crazy but I am about to put my products into an Access list with stock in, reorder qt, and reorder amount.

That should help a sister know when she needs to restock and how much to restock. :look:

I haven't bought any products :)

I did purchase a 2 inch Herstyler Sensu FlatIron, I find that the 1 inch doesn't give me the bump I need, where I need it.

Call me crazy but I am about to put my products into an Access list with stock in, reorder qt, and reorder amount.

That should help a sister know when she needs to restock and how much to restock. :look:

Ya know.... that's not a bad idea at all. I wish I could repeatedly hit the thanks button for you! I could do this with everything.... Thanks!! :giggle:

I bought Shescentit Olive & Orange Nourishing Conditioner and from Bear Fruit Hair I got Shea Almond Coconut Aloe Deep Conditioner & Leave-In, Desert Moisturizer & Leave-in Conditioner, Nourish Scalp Butter and Pistacio Cream Deep Moisturizing Conditioner.

Can't wait for the Hairveda sale!

Lacio Lacio leave in conditioner. I tried a little bit of one of my Ms. Celie plaits and :lick: the results were soft, fluffy, non-greasy hair.

I bought 8 ounces of virgin malaysian hair
more stay put goody elastic headbands (i love em and lose em)
Goody ouchless flex barrette, whatever its good

Doing well! Haven't bought products....waiting on Hairveda with everyone else! Hopefully curlmart will get on the good foot soon too, I want some oyin!!

1) 2 boxes of my beloved Bigen Permanent Powder Hair Color (Oriental Black, #59)
2) 1 jar of Via Natural Olive Oil Moisturizing Gel
3) 1 bottle of Care Free Curl Gold Moisturizer
4) (1) 2 oz. bottle of hemp seed oil, and (1) 2 oz. bottle of grape seed oil
5) Carrot Oil Cream and Shea Butter Cream

...now I'm off to finish off this list--gotta pick up some more oils and want to try some stuff from Hairveda, AyurNatural Beauty, and Shescentit. Forgot to buy Roux Porosity Control Cond./Corrector...I've done good on the "no buy" chall so far, but I figured I deserved a few treats since I'm wearing my natural hair out now--giving the wigs a break until Fall. :spinning:

Last edited:
Some old Creme of nature shampoo in the blue and white bottle. Last one on the shelf,and its almost as good as the green and white bottle. Score!
*does the butterfly*

Back