March 15,16,17...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans??

Wheat germ oil prepoo
joico mositure recovery shampoo
black tea rinse
joico mositure recovery treatment balm for 1 hour no heat
bee mine bee lovely leave in
seal with wheat germ oil
braid with q hemet amla nourishing pomade for braid out
My last braid out until my birthday; i seriously need to protective style my cutie twa more via hiding under wig.

Last edited:
Clarify and Chelate using Elucence Moisture Acidifying Shampoo followed by Soft Sheen Carson Breakthru Shampoo

Oil Rinse for the first time w/ a ceramide rich oil blend

DC w/ Steam using Silk Dreams Chocolate Bliss DC or NG Slippery Elm Marshmallow Root and Cinnamon DC :lick:

Detangle in the shower using my Slippey Conditioner Mix

Apply Leave In's: Distilled Water, JCS Solutions Revitalizing Leave In Condish, Bee Mine Dejas Hair Milk mixed w/ Bee Mine Luscious BC Moisturizer and seal all of it with Hairveda Cocasta Hair Oil. Ill then apply Phyto Phytokeratine Reparative Serum to my ends only.

Airdry using the banding method and Bun for another week :).

Last edited:
I need to detangle my hair, that i have worn in a scarf bun all week, that i only detangled the ends of last week.

debating buying kenra moisturizing condish as i didn't know it was mild/sulfate free...

for some reason, a good shampoo helps me detangle more than a condish "wash" - its seems to really 'get in' to the hair...

Last edited:
Last week I decided not to do my usual shampoo and instead I cowashed during the week. So today im going to cowash with AOGPB and go wig shopping. Saturday I will shampoo with Bobeam rootz bar and condition with KeraCare Humecto. Finger detangle, and seal with grease

Sunday is the usual wash and DC with Creme of Nature Ultra Moisturising shampoo and conditioner. I've been using CON since the beginning of my original HHJ.

My March Curlkit arrived on Wednesday and Aubrey Organics GPB Balancing Conditioner was one of the full size items.

Pre-poo with Aubry's
Wash with VO5 Tea Therapy Clarifying Shampoo in Vanilla Mint
Deep Condition with Tresseme Naturals
Finish with Koils by Nature Shealoe Leave-In and seal with a shea/soy/argan oil mix

Then once my hair is dry I'm going to flat iron is using Tresseme Heat Protectant and Isoplus Pressing Oil.

Flat iron my air dried hair using John Frieda's straightening serum and argon oil...wrap my hair, tie up with a scarf and relax all weekend

I MUST Relax and color. (Silk Elements Shea Butter and ION Demi Permanent color)
I think I will do a Motions CPR treatment after and DC with my Motions Moisture plus.
Then I gotta straighten for a length check.

I did my rollerset and wrap last night. My hair looks pretty good 13 weeks post relaxer.

I no longer comb out the conditioner in the shower. I just finger the detangles out and then start my mohawk when I get out. I am pretty impressed how little hair is in the rat tail comb. :)

crlsweetie912, what shade of ION demi perm color do you use? Does it cause any breakage or dry hair? How long does it last? I'm looking for a demi color that won't dry my hair out.

Thanks

Tonight or tomorrow morning:

Some kinda oil prepoo, probably Grapeseed
Clarify with watered down sulfate shampoo
DC w/ ORS replenish for 40 mins
Braid out w/ Carol's Daughter hair milk pudding

crlsweetie912, what shade of ION demi perm color do you use? Does it cause any breakage or dry hair? How long does it last? I'm looking for a demi color that won't dry my hair out.

Thanks

luving me
I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!!
I had been using the dark natural brown, but I'm having a LOT more grays in my hair so this time I'm using the black. But It's great! No dry hair! SUPER shiny! And it lasts very well! I have been using it for several years and I really like it!

I did my rollerset and wrap last night. My hair looks pretty good 13 weeks post relaxer.

I no longer comb out the conditioner in the shower. I just finger the detangles out and then start my mohawk when I get out. I am pretty impressed how little hair is in the rat tail comb. :)

Beautiful lady with the beautiful hair please explain this. Are you leaving the cond in. And what kind of conditioner you are using at 13 wks with very little hair in the rat tail comb. I rollerset my hair Wed at 11 wks post and lost quite a bit of hair. But I also discovered that there were single strand knots in my hair since I have been washing and bunning. Weekly rollersetting does allow for all tangles to be removed because of using a smaller comb. I think I may have to go back to this.

Beautiful lady with the beautiful hair please explain this. Are you leaving the cond in. And what kind of conditioner you are using at 13 wks with very little hair in the rat tail comb. I rollerset my hair Wed at 11 wks post and lost quite a bit of hair. But I also discovered that there were single strand knots in my hair since I have been washing and bunning. Weekly rollersetting does allow for all tangles to be removed because of using a smaller comb. I think I may have to go back to this.

janeemat, thank you! Yes, I leave the conditioner in and put my deep conditioning shower cap on. Then I use a body scrub to kill an extra 15 minutes. Than I rinse throughly and detangle with my fingers. Then I get out and start my rollerset. Yesterday, I used Alter Ego, the garlic one. I normally use Humectress and the ORS packs. I do the Alter Ego once/twice a month. :)

I plan on washing or cowashing followed up by a good protein dc with a moisturizing dc after that. After about 75% dry i will apply my leave in and seal with coconut oil. Bantu knots until its time to step out...then a knot out!!! Have a great weekend ladies :)

@janeemat, thank you! Yes, I leave the conditioner in and put my deep conditioning shower cap on. Then I use a body scrub to kill an extra 15 minutes. Than I rinse throughly and detangle with my fingers. Then I get out and start my rollerset. Yesterday, I used Alter Ego, the garlic one. I normally use Humectress and the ORS packs. I do the Alter Ego once/twice a month. :)

I may have give this try. I have been out of Alter Ego garlic for quite awhile now. In the past, it certainly played a role in my stretching. It has been a few year since I have used Nexus Humectress, but I can remember how good it was. I have never tried ORS. Thanks Chica!

This weekend I have decided to give coconut oil another go. I found out I was using all wrong. I found out on natural haven that it has to be left on over night, before I was doing it for only an hour. So its on my hair as I'm typing. Then tomorrow I'm going to shampoo it out with AUSSIE moisture shampoo and DC with humecto. I will seal with castor oil and leave to air dry

I just clarified/chelated with a pack of ors creamy aloe I found. I forgot how much I liked this shampoo, my hair feels very clean and soft, but it's not tangled. Now I'm sitting with my dc under a foil cap.

I'm tired of breakage and going to wash with plaits in my hair. I'm trying to really cut back significantly on manipulation.

I got my TU a couple of days ago so I have no hair plans this weekend, I'm just going to maintain my straight hair for at least another week.

I'm going to prepoo W/ honey, wash W/ ORS creamy aloe shampoo and do a protein treatment W/ ORS hair mayo.

On Sunday: wash with WEN 613, black tea rinse, DC using AO HSR +oils + honey. Rinse add leave ins (Shescentit and Giovanni's) air dry. At about 80% dry I'll moisturize with Bee Mine luscious and seal with EVOCO

I am going to pamper the heck out of my hair. :grin:

I'm so excited to use my new steamer, try the Komaza protein conditioner, and attempt a curlformers set.

Back