Many, Many Thanks to the LHCF Ladies!

I couldn't help but to post this because I am SO pleased with my hair! I got a touch up yesterday after 3 months. Dondrea (my new stylist) used Affirm sensitive, that I have heard so many raves over. My hair is like silk. Hasn't reacted this well to a relaxer since Fabulaxer back in the day, but Fabulaxer made me itch. She said I need a trim, but I didn't mind, I don't know when I last had a trim and it has grown SO much. I never would have gone that long without relaxing in the past, but I had no problems thanks to coconut oil and daily rinsing, co washes. And my edges...it's been so long since I had baby hair. The back (kitchen) just smooths in with the rest. I know, I know, I'm rambling at this point, but I had to post this, couldn't keep it to myself! When I rinsed last night, it was so silky. Yeah, had to rinse cause I got caught in a downpour without an umbrella, and stylists "finish" with so much stuff. Any way, thanks again ladies!!!
trampoline.gif

Good for you! You've been really caring for your hair. I'm pleased too. Haven't yet been back to my stylist( I'm doing the braiding thing this summer), but I hope she will notice my healthier hair too.
wave.gif

I am happy for you. I know how you feel. I use to have problems getting my sides and bangs to grow long like the back...but since I've been doing the things I learned online here...my sides are the longest they have been since I was a child. I love it!

Congrats on your new hair growth. Your post is the reason we should ignore the site that was bad mouthing us. Our ladies have real hair success stories. Beleive me we can tell the trolls/fakes on this board.

keep up the good work.

[ QUOTE ]
Your post is the reason we should ignore the site that was bad mouthing us. Our ladies have real hair success stories. Beleive me we can tell the trolls/fakes on this board.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I don't know which other site was bad mouthing this one, but I have visited alot of other hair sites, and this one is far more superior. Plus the ladies are helpful and you all know exactly what you are talking about. Thanks for the advice this far.

Congrats on the successful touch-up.
smile.gif

Back