Manipulators & Con Men Always TARGET This Type Of Woman! (YouTube clip)

awhyley

I found this super interesting. Andrew Bustamante has quite a following. He's former covert CIA intelligence officer, decorated wartime military veteran, US Air Force Academy graduate, and successful Fortune 10 corporate advisor. Not sure who the woman is, but she did a pretty good job as the host and asked pertinent questions. It's a bit long, but I was hooked from the beginning to the end. Hope this helps some ladies.

I found this super interesting. Andrew Bustamante has quite a following. He's former covert CIA intelligence officer, decorated wartime military veteran, US Air Force Academy graduate, and successful Fortune 10 corporate advisor. Not sure who the woman is, but she did a pretty good job as the host and asked pertinent questions. It's a bit long, but I was hooked from the beginning to the end. Hope this helps some ladies.

Do you have cliff notes about the type of woman they describe?

Sure, will post after work. (eta: Sorry, it's 10.30pm over here and I am exhausted. Will provide the Cliff Notes tomorrow).

Last edited:
Sure, will post after work.
I started watching it. You are right, it is very interesting. It needs to be watched. I don't think it is easy to capture the crux of it in Cliffnotes. It's 2 hours long, too.

This should be a good watch. I watch a lot of her interviews and they’re women focused. Her husband also has a YT channel and does interviews. I’ve also watched this CIA guy’s interview on body language on Diary of a CEO. It was interesting.

Back