Mane 'n Tail Shea Butter & Aloe Cream

dachsies_rule!

Has anyone tried this new product by Mane 'n Tail called Shea Butter and Aloe Cream? I just ordered some and i was wondering how it is.

SB543496-2.jpg

When i got home, it was in my mailbox :grin:. It ranges from $5-6 depending on what site you get it from.

Ingredients: water, olive oil, canola oil, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, glyceryl stearate, shea butter, sweet almond oil, cetearyl alcohol glycoside, sodium isostearoyl lactylate, cetyl alcohol, polysorbate 20, lareth-4, hydrogenated polydecene, polyethylene, hydroxyehtyl ethylcellulose, carbopol, dimethicone, horstail leaf extract, chaparral extract, colt foot extract, horse chestnut seed extract, meadow sweet flower extract, colts foot extract, clover flower extract, tocopheryl acetate, hydrolyzed wheat protein, aloe vera, panthenol, BHT, tetrasodiom EDTA, iodopropnyl butylcarbamate, DMDM hydantoin, fragrance

Whew! My fingers and my brain hurt from typing that :lachen:

This looks promising. I may have to check it out. I haven't noticed it in stores. Where'd you buy it?

I used it for a while last year in the summer and it was nice. It smelled pretty good and my hair felt soft and moisturized. But during the winter months it didn't do enough to keep my hair soft or moisturized so I stopped using it and just haven't picked up another jar.

I used it this weekend after washing my hair...it was ok when my hair was wet, but when it dried it made my hair stiff and my ends kept poking me in the back :perplexed ouch! I don't think i'll mess with this anymore.:nono:

Back