Mane n' Tail (MTG) Brand Name Difference

Which Brand of Mane Tail do you use?

• Total voters

MA2010

Hello ladies of LHCF,

I was wondering what the difference is in the name brand of MTG. Is the Shapley's Mane Tail Groom brand similar to the Straight Arrow Mane n' Tail Brand?

I am interested in trying it out but this brand name dilemma has got me going in circles:wallbash:.

Which is which? Which one do you use?

Am I trippin'???

Two entirely different things.

MTG is Shapley's Mane, Tail, Groom.

Mane & Tail is a whole nother thing.

The hair grower is MTG. ;)

HTH!

Two entirely different things.

MTG is Shapley's Mane, Tail, Groom.

Mane & Tail is a whole nother thing.

The hair grower is MTG. ;)

HTH!

Kiya,

Thank you kindly for the swift response girl!!! So, does Mane n' Tail not work at all for growth:ohwell:?

Yup...They are not the same at all.

The Straight Arrow Mane n Tail is also a product that was originally for horses and they developed a human line of products. It is mostly known for excellent conditioning and hair strengthening not growth.

the Shapleys MTG is a Sulfur based line of products. It smells like funky burnt bacon and is reminiscent of that oldschool Glovers Mane that Great Grandma used to rock. It is an excellent hair grower if you are not allergic to Sulfur and if you can take the smell of Campfire/blown out matches and burnt bologna.

Try Boundless Tresses or BeeMine if you want to avoid the funky smell.

The Straight Arrow Mane n Tail is also a product that was originally for horses and they developed a human line of products. It is mostly known for excellent conditioning and hair strengthening not growth.

the Shapleys MTG is a Sulfur based line of products. It smells like funky burnt bacon and is reminiscent of that oldschool Glovers Mane that Great Grandma used to rock. It is an excellent hair grower if you are not allergic to Sulfur and if you can take the smell of Campfire/blown out matches and burnt bologna.

LOL.....LMAO:lachen:!!!!!

please, don't ever make me laugh this loud at the work place again:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Shut up! :lachen: I instantly got a visual, I HATE the smell of blown out matches, or candles. And I abhor any form of cooked bologna. I swear when I put it (sparingly) on clean damp hair you can't smell it AT ALL. :lachen::lachen: Still I can't wait til' my MT gets here to avoid the smell altogether though. (Oh op don't get confused again, MT is yet a whole nother product.)

Shut up! :lachen: I instantly got a visual, I HATE the smell of blown out matches, or candles. And I abhor any form of cooked bologna. I swear when I put it (sparingly) on clean damp hair you can't smell it AT ALL. :lachen::lachen: Still I can't wait til' my MT gets here to avoid the smell altogether though. (Oh op don't get confused again, MT is yet a whole nother product.)

Ok so now what is MT???? Confused ya'll.....CONFUSED!!!!!:ohwell:

MTG is stank but it will make your hair grow in thicker,I use it along with surge and it made my newgrowth thick and rough.
My relaxer could not deal with the newgrowth and I had to leave it on longer or my hair would be underprossed.

MTG to mi smells like raw meat like pork chips straight out the pack lol But after adding stuff to it..I can deal with the smell. Luckily mi fiance has no sense of smell...I'm okay to go lol

shapleys stinks...
i put it in my hair the night before our vacation trip...
I was carsick and miserable, was about to puke the whole way...
and the smell didnt make it great...
i dont know if it was the shapleys or the lack of AC in the car, but i wont be using it again

Back