Mane n Tail herbal gro hair therapy spray

charmtreese

Has anyone tried this product yet? If so, How does it work for you. I'm looking for a new spray to use as a moisturizer, I currently use Ojon revitalizing mist but I would like to have a back up moisturizer. Any reviews on this product?

Attachments

• MNTprod2.jpg
    MNTprod2.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 7
Do you use the detangler spray on wet or dry hair? I'm looking for something that I can use on dry hair.
I only use it on dry hair. I prefer to wet my hair this way, instead of doing CW's everyday and I love it and so does my hair.

It dries soft and my hair is moist throughout the day. After I spray, I use Qhemet Biologics Burdock Root Buttercream on my hair and then I seal it with Burnt Sugar Pomade from Oyin Handmade.

This combo has been the best for moisture for me:yep:

I agree with Nice and Wavy, the mane and tail detangler is wonderful. I use in after I wash on wet hair as my leave-in and a few pumps during week to moisturize hair prior to sealing with oil. Leaves my hair soft and bouncy, not weighed down and melts new growth/tangles. I have not used the herbal version, but doubt it can be better than the original detangler.

I agree with Nice and Wavy, the mane and tail detangler is wonderful. I use in after I wash on wet hair as my leave-in and a few pumps during week to moisturize hair prior to sealing with oil. Leaves my hair soft and bouncy, not weighed down and melts new growth/tangles. I have not used the herbal version, but doubt it can be better than the original detangler.
Thanks girl. I can actually comb my hair straight through without any tangles when I use it. I don't comb my hair often through the week, but when I do...not one problem:yep:

:wave: I have this and I like it!! I use it as Nice & Wavy does, and it leaves my hair light and bouncy. I use it on wet or dry hair.

Thanks Nice and Wavy I'm soooooo happy that you recommended the detangler. I can't believe it but I think I like it better then my ojon, and at a fraction of the price I'm hooked.

Back