Mane 'n Tail Cremes, anyone use?

AsTheCurlzTurns

I not too long ago just got back from my fave BSS, and after the cashier baggied my products, she gave me 3 samples of hair stuffs. 2 of them is by Mane 'n Tail, which are the Shea Butter & Aloe Creme Natural Moisture Balancing Treatment and the other one is Revitalizing Creme Natural Moisture Balancing Treatment. Has anyone ever use these products? If so, how did you use them and did it work for you? I would list the ingredients but these samples don't even have the ingredients listed anywhere on them. TIA!

ETA: The 3rd sample is some Groganics Medigro Ice Oil Scalp Treatment. (www.groganics.com) Says it's for advanced hair loss and severely thinning hair only. I don't need this one at all, but just thought I'd put it out there in case anyone could use the information perhaps. This one has the ingredient list listed as having:
Olive (Olea Europaea) Oil, Oat Kernel Oil (Avena Sariva), Mineral Oil, Sweet Almond Oil (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcii) Safflower Oil (Carthamus Tinctorius) Castor Oil (Ricinus Communis Seed), Grapeseed (Vitis Vinifera), Nettle Leaf (Urtica Dioca) Sobitol, Saw Palmetto (Serena Repens) Menthol, Vitamin E (Tocopherol) Vitamin A (Retinol)

:bump: for some responses. There's gotta be someone out there who's maybe tried this, unless it's something new:perplexed Anyone at all?

Last edited:
I've tried the Shea and Aloe Creme. I thought it was okay but didn't keep using it. I've tried all the oil cremes. My fav is the Soy oil creme but I like the carrot too.

^^^^^^^Thanks Heatseeker, I will definitely check that one out if these 2 samples I have works okay for me. So it's delic:lick:ious huh? :grin:

Back