Making my rounds

HeChangedMyName

Hey all,

long time :grin:

How has everyone been? Blessed and Highly favored I hope.

I know I have. Still living the dream that God gave me to live, with the addition of a husband and baby to boot! whooohooo. I also got a new job. You all who know. . .you KNOW I was :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::spinning::spinning::spinning::spinning: about that.

It is just 5 minutes from my house. I got pregnant before I got married. . .I know, horse and carriage were all turned around, so I stepped down from praise dancing. BUT we just got started again and I am pleased to be back at it.

I'm still praying, and pressing forward to what God has for me and learning everyday that EVERYONE makes mistakes and that it is in all our best interests to see one another as He sees us. I love me some God.

So what's new?

Hey all,

I know I have. Still living the dream that God gave me to live, with the addition of a husband and baby to boot! whooohooo. I also got a new job. You all who know. . .you KNOW I was :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::spinning::spinning::spinning::spinning: about that.

It is just 5 minutes from my house. I got pregnant before I got married. . .I know, horse and carriage were all turned around, so I stepped down from praise dancing. BUT we just got started again and I am pleased to be back at it.

I'm still praying, and pressing forward to what God has for me and learning everyday that EVERYONE makes mistakes and that it is in all our best interests to see one another as He sees us. I love me some God.

So what's new?
:hiya2: HeChangedMyName,

Your post is so enthusiastic!

May God continue to bless you and keep you!

Hey all,

So what's new?

:congrats: Congratulations...

Surely the Lord 'Changed Your Name'... :love3:

For you, Baby and Hubbie...

:bighug:

Back