MAKING A BUN!!! HELP!!

NYCITY

Ladies,
I have a wedding in a few weeks and i wanted to put in a bun. I already have the hair. I am worried that my hair is going to be stiff. Can anyone recommend a product to smooth the hair but won't make the hair hard. I want it to look natural. Any suggestions. And I don't want to include my hair with the bun, i think Adrienne puts a baggie or something over hers. Please help!!!!

I use QP Mango Butter. It lays my hair down (edges and all), but doesn't leave it stiff or leave that unnatural shine Jam does.

Oh and it smells sooooooooo good!

I love using leave-in conditions and serums. It works out great for my hair. Sometimes I use a little activator instead of the serum.

What works great for me is a creamy leave-in on wet hair followed by a generouse helping of Carol's Daughter Healthy Hair Butter. This works without tying down the hair line also. Once the hair butter dries it is soft and shiney. I found the more I use the better. I use enough to give it a 'pastey' look....it asorbs as it dries and gives my hair a soft hold without drying it out. I swear by this stuff...but only on WET hair! Try it out before the wedding. You'll like it.

I know Adrienne used to have a 'how to' in her Picture Trail account. Maybe you can check that out if it's still there.

There was a girl here, can't remember the name she had the prettiest bun and I think she explained how she did it.

Do a search on bun, maybe it'll come up.

Back