Request Make Up Forum

MA2010

Is there any way the makeup forum can be changed to a private (paying member only forum)?

Pretty please!

I would like it to be private too. Its not just a discussion anymore. People are putting up personal photos in there that's showing up in search engines. I think think making it private would be very comforting to some people.

Thanks for starting this thread, MA2010. The makeup forum has FOTD threads where members post photos of their faces, so it should definitely be one of the private forums.

I would also like for the makeup forum to be private.

I was browsing the web for makeup applications and saw plenty of LHCF members faces here, including myself. I felt a little violated

I would also like for the makeup forum to be private.

I was browsing the web for makeup applications and saw plenty of LHCF members faces here, including myself. I felt a little violated

Wow..I keep forgetting about this. I think it should definately be private.

**signing petition**

I agree with everyone. I would like for it to be private also!!

Looking into this ladies.

I will repeat what we have said again and again.... Please keep your private information to a bare minimum on the Internet....

Looking into this ladies.

I will repeat what we have said again and again.... Please keep your private information to a bare minimum on the Internet....

Thank you so much Nikos. I pray that we get a private makeup forum so we can continue to post pictures and share tips. We really appreciate it.

Back