MAKE MY HAIR STRONG

amina kamal

My hair type 4a/3c is EXTREMEEELY dry and weak. I hate combing it because it depresses me to see all of the broken strands in the comb. . What are the best products for Hair Strenghtening?

CPR worked wonders for my 4a/b double processed (lighened and permanent color) hair. Vitamins have helped a lot too. I take Biotin, Nioxin and a B vitamin. I used to take MSM but I ran out. I have got to get that back into my regimen. HTH.

ETA: I also like Profective Breakfree!

Last edited:
Yes thank you. I guess at this point I am getting re-educated about my hair and I need to be patient and let my hair get the effects of the vitamins and new DC techniques. Its only been about 3 weeks.

yes Amina - trust me - it takes time and patience. But you will see in time how much you will progress. I started out the same, fragile, weak, broken and damaged plus I'm over 10 weeks+ post. I thought I literally had to start all over from scratch. It still is fragile but not even half as bad as what it was. Remember with DRY and WEAK hair like ours we need an even balance between moisture and protein. That will get it sort of normal sort of. But if you have a lot of new growth, forget about it just don't even manipulate, I don't care how much slip you got. I know how you feel - trust me.

Back