MAJOR SETBACK, what caused it?????

this is so true, I’m really skeptical about trying new things, at least now that I know what works for my hair but then again just when you think you know It all, sh:censored:t happends hence this thread.

that's what say all the time but sometimes it doesn't work...:wallbash:

I tend to to this too, gotta whatch out.......glad everything is coming along, you'll sure get to BSL before the end of the year.......:yep:

wow! sorry for that, glad you found someone that really understands your hair needs.

your hair looks good on your siggy, are you natural then??? I don't think I could handle my natural hair...:perplexed

I've been transitioning for 22 months, so i'm ALMOST natural. i didnt think i could handle it either. the first 8 months or so were HORRIBLE, but now its soooooooooo much easier. i'm amazed at how soft my hair is growing. I think the myth of 'scab hair' is REAL. once you reach the 8th month mark its so much easier. and putting oil on my scalp (i use Curls brand kavier kinks and champagne curls [which has msm and other good things]. plus my kinky curly transitioning tonic and TONS of condish when i wash, has given me a new head of hair. my siggy pics are from salon visits and i have the BKT in the last one. One negative is my reversion - its INSANE - thats why i tried the BKT. When my hair is not straight, its pretty darn frizzy (like cotton candy), but i'm working on that.

I've been transitioning for 22 months, so i'm ALMOST natural. i didnt think i could handle it either. the first 8 months or so were HORRIBLE, but now its soooooooooo much easier. i'm amazed at how soft my hair is growing. I think the myth of 'scab hair' is REAL. once you reach the 8th month mark its so much easier. and putting oil on my scalp (i use Curls brand kavier kinks and champagne curls [which has msm and other good things]. plus my kinky curly transitioning tonic and TONS of condish when i wash, has given me a new head of hair. my siggy pics are from salon visits and i have the BKT in the last one. One negative is my reversion - its INSANE - thats why i tried the BKT. When my hair is not straight, its pretty darn frizzy (like cotton candy), but i'm working on that.

Oh! that's pretty good.....good luck with the transition.....;)

Back