Major League Growth!!!

northernbelle

One of my students, who began cornrowing his hair about six months ago, wore his hair out today. It is MASSIVE!!! He's probably a type three hair grade. However, the thing that amazed me the most was how much his hair has grown since June 7th, which was the last day of school. He must have gained a good three inches of hair in that time. I told him that I wished *I* could get that kind of growth. BTW: My brother's hair grows with the same rapidity. He needs a haircut every two weeks.:wallbash:

One of my students, who began cornrowing his hair about six months ago, wore his hair out today. It is MASSIVE!!! He's probably a type three hair grade. However, the thing that amazed me the most was how much his hair has grown since June 7th, which was the last day of school. He must have gained a good three inches of hair in that time. I told him that I wished *I* could get that kind of growth. BTW: My brother's hair grows with the same rapidity. He needs a haircut every two weeks.:wallbash:

Yep. IMO, another example of 2 principles that always work for me if I want rapid growth:

1. protective style
2. leave it alone

isn't it a bummer sometimes - DH gets a hair cut every couple of weeks. He also loses weight easier and faster than I do. I love him intensely, but darn it, those two things really bug.

isn't it a bummer sometimes - DH gets a hair cut every couple of weeks. He also loses weight easier and faster than I do. I love him intensely, but darn it, those two things really bug.

This reminds me of that Slimquick commericial where the carton wife says she hasn't had bread in a year and still can't lose the weight her husband loses.:lachen:

Same with my DH, his hair grows faster. But then again, he doesn't do anything to it, just leaves it alone and keeps it in a ponytail...not fair:ohwell:

Back