Mae's 2 year natural hair journey!

Beautiful hair! Great progress in two years.

SMH @ the person who asked if she was half-white. People just never believe that someone can be all black and grow their hair out...

Why do people respond to ignorant comments repeatedly? That person is obviously an attention seeking troll, otherwise she wouldn't have gone on a natural hair video if she thinks it's dirty, nasty, and only for mixed people. By responding they are giving her the attention she so badly wants.

Beautiful hair! Great progress in two years.

SMH @ the person who asked if she was half-white. People just never believe that someone can be all black and grow their hair out...
Yea that drives me crazy about YouTube, without fail when a black woman with gorgeous hair posts a progress vid 1/3 of the comments have to be speculation about her exotic racial mixture and why that explains everything about her hair smh.

She's so pretty! And her hair is gorgeous!

We have similar textures and thickness so maybe my hair can look like that.

i love that she wears her hair out! you can retain length and enjoy your hair.:yep: with that said i've done both methods, protective styling and wearing braid outs for one year each. i do in fact retain a lot more protective styling :look: but i like her approach nevertheless :up:

Back